Tacograph paper

No animal not yet. You think i should sign with agency? People say its where get the experince?

davy1111:
No animal not yet. You think i should sign with agency? People say its where get the experince?

Defo sign with agency it may help you get experience you may also here about jobs if out working on agency

Ok thanks. Agency not constant work though is it?

davy1111:
Ok thanks. Agency not constant work though is it?

It can be depends on agency & there work

Hopefully i get somthing soon. Drive ya insane haveing liencse and no work :laughing:

Yep so I went to agency in feb never stopped working in fact have to turn it down at times ( which I hate ) as need the rest

Some others on here are the same as work agency so if nowt about join them as a lot of companies go to agency now before taking on full time it may be a stop gag you will gain experience also poss here of jobs

Thanks animal. Suppose we have start somwhere :laughing: been thinking about ■■■■■■■ as my uncle lived there for 20 odd years. Family there. Im in n.ireland. hate the place :laughing: . I prefer peace and quiet :laughing: but sure you need experince for over there too. Was just thought but always thinking about it :smiley:

You dont always have to have experience

Dont mind N Ireland depends where abouts you are I suppose as parts are quiet not sure about ■■■■■■■ for work but if you have family there you could always ask

I know must ask my uncle what its like over there for work. I havnt been to ■■■■■■■ in few years. Im belfast. Suppose its like some people dislike where they live :laughing: . And me being single 32 year old no kids nothing stopping me :laughing: have you only your class 2?

Have a CE which I drive yep it is worth getting when I got mine last year it opened a lot more doors hardly stopped working tbh sometimes still miss the Cat C or driving a van :laughing:

I passed mine c+e in march passed there. Loved the training. It is bit better money than c. Ya prefer the c and van than c+e?

I passed my c+e in march there. Loved the training. Do you prefer c and vans compared to c+e?

davy1111:
I passed my c+e in march there. Loved the training. Do you prefer c and vans compared to c+e?

Like all they all have there benefits but dont mind what I drive but not driven much else but CE in last year since passed my test

I passed my c+e in march passed. Loved the training. Do you prefer c driving than c+e?

Sorry for posting so many times. Everytime i wrote it out it wasnt coming up on post :laughing: . I cant wait to get out driving c+e