Tacho retaining question

Lee G:
and shove them up his arse!

Ye’ but not for 28 days though a Lee. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Aye GB and I must bow to your experience mate…but if drivers are paid on tachos I see it as unfair that they have to keep them on them and not receive their pay.

MacDoog:
Aye GB and I must bow to your experience mate…but if drivers are paid on tachos I see it as unfair that they have to keep them on them and not receive their pay.

Fair play to you for having that attitude but for every VOSA person with that attitude i am sure there are others who would go to town on the driver for not producing 28 days worth of tachographs.

I wouldn’t take the risk.

Kenny1975:

MacDoog:

Fair play to you for having that attitude but for every VOSA person with that attitude i am sure there are others who would go to town on the driver for not producing 28 days worth of tachographs.

I wouldn’t take the risk.

I agree.

An admirable attitude but as geebee45 said the regulations are very clear on this and it’s sods law that you would get stopped by a VOSA person who wouldn’t be satisfied with photocopies :frowning:

FYI the fixed penalty is (FAIL TO PRODUCE TACHOGRAPH RECORD SHEET(S), DRIVER CARD OR PRINT-OUTS AT THE ROADSIDE) £200 FP.