Stillers acquired by Hargreaves

I could not agree more

Turners now rule in the tanker industry.

georgeking:

I think Turners do have a place and have made major inroads into the bulk powder and edible markets, however I think the fuel and chemical sector is still in Hargreaves marketplace.

Imperial Tankers
Sadler
Stiller
Gilbraith
S Jones

Wheel Nut:

georgeking:

I think Turners do have a place and have made major inroads into the bulk powder and edible markets, however I think the fuel and chemical sector is still in Hargreaves marketplace.

Imperial Tankers
Sadler
Stiller
Gilbraith
S Jones

Who are the other major tankers companies Chris? I can think of Montgomery and Shirley’s

georgeking:

Wheel Nut:

georgeking:

Imperial Tankers
Sadler
Stiller
Gilbraith
S Jones

Who are the other major tankers companies Malc? I can think of Montgomery and Shirley’s

Suttons
Abbey
TDG
Hoyer
Suckling
DHL - Exel
Birds

H&S - Hartogh

fuse:
I DONT THINK YOU CAN PUT THEM IN THE SAME LEAGUE AS SADLERS OR DENNIS DIXON FOR PROFESSIONALISM, NOT WHAT I HAVE SEEN OF THEM ANYWAY

always seem to be rushing around if you ask me and trying to jump the queue :unamused:

My thoughts to Humbug

scotty1972:

fuse:
Who is behind hargreaves, I know verey few people can stay infront of them( on the road that is)

Just lately i have been passing them on a daily basis…seem most are now limited to 52-53…

at hargreaves now you haveto stick to every speed limit as they haveyou on this new tracker system & you can end up on a disciplinary very easly… :open_mouth:

As of the new year, there will be even less of Stillers - the 13 acre rented warehouse site at Darton, Barnsley will be “mothballed” with the redundancy of the remaining staff. There are also redundancies for the ex-Darton staff who commute daily to Aycliffe (170 mile round-trip). A happy christmas to us all !