Spanish Bob

I didnt realise it was that “geordie geoff”. He`s on international with me, he did have a walking floor but got bored with it and went back onto general with a “mega”
Rob “sad bob” hill is on Rh in nottingham, married a thai lass a few years ago
For some reason i know the name Pete lord too but i cant think where from

JB:
I didnt realise it was that “geordie geoff”. He`s on international with me, he did have a walking floor but got bored with it and went back onto general with a “mega”
Rob “sad bob” hill is on Rh in nottingham, married a thai lass a few years ago
For some reason i know the name Pete lord too but i cant think where from

pete was from manchester way and had done a bit - went on bergen’s doing rumo when he left murfitts, say hello to that ugly furry faced (add several expletives for me) geordie git when you see him :wink:

Has anybody heard where Gordon Shepherd is theese days he also ex muppet based at littleport. was a good mate of mine during time at murffits. :unamused:

:sunglasses: SPAINISH BOB ,he is still about boys,bumped into him last week at the cabin at thurrock,still very colourful,and is still working for MTC,has a dutch reg FH12. :laughing:

I met Spanish Bob a few years ago in the cafe in Dover Docks, there were a few Murfifis guys in the bar that I had had a pint with before, we were haveing a crack like you do, then Bob walked in :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: I lived all my life in the sticks I had never seen anything like Bob, but what a great guy he is, just full of fun, It’s good to know he’s still about and doing OK.