Smoking some weed?

Alcohol doesn’t last a vast amount of time in the body, plus it is both legal and socially acceptable. Cannabis is the opposite: illegal, only socially acceptable in certain circles, and can be detected for up to 28 days afterwards. It really is the worst choice of recreational activity for an HGV driver.

In the event of a serious accident or a fatality, in court the prosecution Barrister is going to paint you as Cheech and Chong combined, and you’ll be doing porridge for that spliff - you don’t need to be under the influence of the drug to get hammered by the legal system, it only has to be detectable in your system.

And depressingly,despite the ‘evidence leaving the system’ in weeks the danger to other road users will have evaporated long before this point.

Hemp/hash/weed is a part of who we are.(we have thousands of ennabloid cannabis receptors hard-wired within)Our ancestors fed the stuff to farm animals for centuries,pre Rockefellers seizing control of pharma in favour of their nefarious,sledgehammer-nu ‘allopathic’,petrochemical model which Hemp represents the biggest challenge to for their bottom-line,so it just had to go,alongside thousands of other natural treatment our ancient ancestors took for granted.They avoided the addiction cycle and had plenty of preventative hemp based mechanisms in place.

Maybe sometime in the future it will be legal and controlled
Like a lot of other countries
No benefit to a driver it would still be a no no if you wanted to protect your job

The original question was about smoking cannabis, and my response was regarding that, and only that. The more recent replies have wandered away from this point and diversified into legal recreational drugs and their use in society

Aye ok. I best find another job then.

Why single ME out? :smiley:
I am one of those drivers you are on about in fact… not coming back rolling drunk.
In fact I am in a Spoons now, truck parked up about 200 yds away…(in a secret location.:smiley:)
Had a hot curry wrap, and on my second pint to quench my gob, then back to Hotel Renault.
Starting about 8am btw for those having a coronary…
Tramper in pub instead of lay by…:flushed: shock, horror probe.
:roll_eyes:

Hot curry wrap… sounds decent. Any good?

it was more to do with the ■■■■ take of putting a breathalyzer into a lorry as your sensible enough not to need it

Is that a kebab curry

There ya go since you ask.:grin:
Shawarma Chicken wrap.

No quips about an arse like a blood orange in the morning…pulllleze.:joy:

That reads like a hot spice wrap,
Where’s the curry
You would have few teeth left with a thigh chicken in a wrap

So you want to argue whether it’s technically a curry or not? :flushed:
Have you hacked into Franglais’s account?:smile:
Ok, it’s a hot spice wrap, with a curry taste, that is quite hot,… like a curry.
If I’m wrong in calling it a curry, kill me now.
:thinking:

To save you the mental anguish of incarceration for the rest of your days? :grin:

At least Carryfast would visit me.
Oh God no!
As I said…kill me now.:joy:

1 Like

Shock horror……
You mean that there’s actually some meat in a Spoons meal?

Could be worse, you could be sharing a cell with him.

Now THAT I am prepared to label “mental torture of incarceration”, a cruel and inhuman punishment

1 Like

I need some mind bleach after wondering which one of them is mummy, and which one is the daddy of that incarcerated duo

I’d be 'The Daddy '…but deffo not in the context that you are getting at.:joy:

Not forgetting of couse you could end up high quite innocently after snacking on some chocolate you found falling out of a packet at work.

1 Like