Short fuel pump pipes

norb:
Does it really upset people that I wish and choose to use the pump that is on the same side as my filler ,rather than wait for the idiot who drags the hose over their car then holds it upside down ,so he pump constantly cuts off( dragging hose over the paintworks scratches it ) If it annoys anyone that I prefer to wait then tough ,if it lets someone else through quicker then fair enough ,What is the rush …Those in a rush are the ones who generally cause accidents as they leave everything to the last minute,The people who cut across from the outside lane of the motorway straight on to the exit with no indication at the last minute as they won’t join the Q on inside lane .Which are the same people who drive up to the cones and barge their way in …Though I will admit I don’t let them in

I don`t do this english thing called “queuing” if you wanna Q then go the post office. happy days

norb:
Does it really upset people that I wish and choose to use the pump that is on the same side as my filler ,rather than wait for the idiot who drags the hose over their car then holds it upside down ,so he pump constantly cuts off( dragging hose over the paintworks scratches it ) If it annoys anyone that I prefer to wait then tough ,if it lets someone else through quicker then fair enough ,What is the rush …Those in a rush are the ones who generally cause accidents as they leave everything to the last minute,The people who cut across from the outside lane of the motorway straight on to the exit with no indication at the last minute as they won’t join the Q on inside lane .Which are the same people who drive up to the cones and barge their way in …Though I will admit I don’t let them in

Are you fishing for salmon, trout or fun?

norb:
Busby I have more common sense than you could ever have…Obviously being welsh you have a thing for sheep …which I am definitely not :smiley: :smiley:

U defo are a sheep lad.
I can park my car with the filler cap on the wrong side next to a pump, pull the hose out, use one hand to keep it away from the bodywork and use one hand to operate the pump (the right way up).

bubsy06:

norb:
Busby I have more common sense than you could ever have…Obviously being welsh you have a thing for sheep …which I am definitely not :smiley: :smiley:

U defo are a sheep lad.
I can park my car with the filler cap on the wrong side next to a pump, pull the hose out, use one hand to keep it away from the bodywork and use one hand to operate the pump (the right way up).

yep me to and im not welsh.

good for you ,I can do it as well ,as I do it with company vans ,but choose not to do it with my car…If that upsets people ,long may it continue.As I said earlier you robably cut people up at roadworks …I never bother about what others do at pumps it is their choice ,people like yu obviously do sooooo sad

trucker bimbo have yu moved to brum from wales :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

norb:
trucker bimbo have yu moved to brum from wales :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

trucker jimbo have you moved to brum from wales :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

fixed it for you.

Sandbach both sides can be a pain.Always a few pumps out of order.

truckerjimbo:
When I drive a truck I just turn around. Simply. oh I drive a rigid haha!!!

Another reason why I won`t get my class one.

It’s much simpler to spin an artic around, you plonker. :unamused:

Contraflow:

truckerjimbo:
When I drive a truck I just turn around. Simply. oh I drive a rigid haha!!!

Another reason why I won`t get my class one.

It’s much simpler to spin an artic around, you plonker. :unamused:

Rodney :smiley:

That’s Del boy you plonker :wink:

tango boy:
That’s Del boy you plonker :wink:

You plonker. :laughing:

LOLS :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

You aren’t really winning this one Norb, i’d give up. :wink: