Shell petrol stations

cooper1203:
just to add i saw a notice last night in the traffuc office that if you use the loyalty card/app with thier company fule card you could face disaplinary action

That’s going to be one of two reasons; either the company end up paying more for fuel because using the loyalty card rules out other discounts they may receive, or more likely some ■■■■■■■ middle manager can’t stomach the thought of drivers getting something he/she isn’t getting.

Segensworth , Faerham A27 has HGV pump
Emsworth A27 east bound
A31 Ringwood both sides
a31/35 Beere Regis roundabout
A43/5 Towster
A1 Sandy Biggleswade area

cooper1203:
just aword of warning re the shell app. I had a bunch of vouchers for want of a better word for petrol. ie so much off the total price and so much off if i bought x number of litres.

Me being a greedy sod turned them all on at once (saving of over 40 quid i seem to remember) got to the till scaned the app and it only used the cheapest one ie a pound off but took them alloff my phone including the 10.50 1 for filling up with x number of litres of super unleaded

Yeah I had that trying to use 2 cash rewards buying my own petrol. It only accepted the older lesser one, but I didn’t lose the other.

the maoster:

cooper1203:
just to add i saw a notice last night in the traffuc office that if you use the loyalty card/app with thier company fule card you could face disaplinary action

That’s going to be one of two reasons; either the company end up paying more for fuel because using the loyalty card rules out other discounts they may receive, or more likely some ■■■■■■■ middle manager can’t stomach the thought of drivers getting something he/she isn’t getting.

i didnt think of the first option

cooper1203:

No such issues at my firm. Those money off vouchers pretty much pay for my fuel to and from work. If it was costing my boss extra I’ve no doubt he’d say something.

Head off the m-way towards Stonehouse/Stroud in Gloucestershire, and there is a Shell station with a dedicated truck island at the first roundabout you come to.
the amount you save on the pump price will more than compensate for the extra couple of miles on the journey…in fact when you take into account how far you have to drive off the m-way to reach the average service area filling station, it’s probably less than a couple of miles extra.

GasGas:
the amount you save on the pump price will more than compensate for the extra couple of miles on the journey…in fact when you take into account how far you have to drive off the m-way to reach the average service area filling station, it’s probably less than a couple of miles extra.

The pump price is irrelevant, though, isn’t it? If the subject is Shell bunker cards…? Plus who on earth fills a wagon and pays pump price anyway, unless they were siphoned overnight in the next layby down the road…? :confused:

There is a shell at Baldock services on A1,and another at Sterling corner.
Fleet services on m3 were shell on both carriageways when I was down that way recently

andrew.s:
There is a shell at Baldock services on A1,and another at Sterling corner.
Fleet services on m3 were shell on both carriageways when I was down that way recently

Fleet has been Apple Green for a longtime, but thanks.

if your down that way cobham is shell

cooper1203:
if your down that way cobham is shell

Yup , will be there in an hour or 2. [emoji106]