SEX

MR VAIN:
I KNEW IT!! YR ALL PERVERTS! :open_mouth: :blush: :open_mouth: :blush: :open_mouth: :blush:

thought that was a requirement for getting a hgv licence - you get trained to perv at passing car drivers - especially ones wearing skimpy clothes in open top cars on hot days :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I thought I had to pay for it

i looked on the hope i wouldnt :laughing: :wink:

I had to ask a recently married mate and he said I would have to be married to understand it, so I tried another mate who’s been married 25 years and he said he couldn’t remember anymore.

so what I want to know is - is it like the ignore this thread. Is it something you have to keep doing?

I didn’t look as I don’t like things like that, its dirty

I looked as I thought id be missing out on something. My mrs has been in cornwall for a week so ive not had none for a week nearly forgot what it was then i rememberd :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Just had the coal delivered in these.

I only looked cos I’m a mod’ and I have to look, to make sure you’re all behaving.
:open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Denis F:

MR VAIN:
I KNEW IT!! YR ALL PERVERTS! :open_mouth: :blush: :open_mouth: :blush: :open_mouth: :blush:

thought that was a requirement for getting a hgv licence - you get trained to perv at passing car drivers - especially ones wearing skimpy clothes in open top cars on hot days :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I never knew that! I’ll have to give it a try :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I only looked because i thought it would say…now i have your attention…

WHERE■■?

i clicked double quick !

i’m dissapointed :cry:

I only looked because I couldn’t remember what the word meant. :open_mouth:

I didn’t look but I’m weak!

I looked and was very dissapointed!!! :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: