Rated drivers.co.uk

i work for an agency and wish i got 20% i try my best as a driver to get my guys as much as i can trouble is too many think cheapest is best!

cant see how it will work when companies request things such as drivers neg, awr etc etc, also who is responsible for licence checks and proof they can legally work in the UK? can see the wheels coming off this very quickly but fair play for trying to get the rates up!

It’s a bit like the debate on “Yes or No to getting yourself put on a water meter”

If you are lousy to average, then you’ll not be used at all, except for crud minimum wage work when they’re desperate.
If you’re premium material, then you’ll get multi-booked, then multi-cancelled, and your reputation will quickly fall back to the level of “lousy to average” in the eyes of other agencies one is on the books of, and of course the client employers who keep booking this guy, only for him not to turn up, 'cos some other booker poached them at the last minute - again!

In the long run then, drivers are not very likely to gain anything apart from a bad reputation are they?
In the short term, they might get headhunted a few times, but unless a plummy full time job offer comes up pretty damned quick, you’re not going to be better off overall right?

interlog:
Same Director as this agency outfit:

driversplus.co.uk/

Same registered address, same Director.

It is, and as JD says, Richard is a member of this site.

I’m saying nothing more.

Ken.