Quick question- WTD

vtrfire:
If I start work at 1200 and have 2 10 minute breaks, is my six hours up at 1800 or 1820■■?

Cheers

1820 and no other break needed - the 20 mins (2 x 10s) of break time does not count as working time

You will only have worked 6 hours so no WTD breaks kick in - need to work over the 6 hours for a total of 30 mins of breaks to be needed which can be 2 x 15s

ROG:

vtrfire:
If I start work at 1200 and have 2 10 minute breaks, is my six hours up at 1800 or 1820■■?

Cheers

1820 and no other break needed - the 20 mins (2 x 10s) of break time does not count as working time

You will only have worked 6 hours so no WTD breaks kick in - need to work over the 6 hours for a total of 30 mins of breaks to be needed which can be 2 x 15s

ROG, if you worked OVER 6 hours, as you posted, you would get an infringement :wink:

the wording is, Mobile workers must not work more than 6 consecutive hours without taking a break

green456:
your six hrs will be up at 1820 but by then you must have taken 15 mins continuous break which you wont have done

This ↑, you must start a 15 minute break before going over six hours working time, in this case it will be no later than 18:20.

Only breaks of 15 minutes or more count for the working time regulations, but being less than 15 minutes doesn’t alter the fact that it’s a break and breaks don’t count as working time.

tango boy:
I Have an head ache :cry: :cry: :cry:

self inflicated headache :smiley: don’t give advice unless you know what your talking about :smiley:

green456:

tango boy:

self inflicated headache :smiley: don’t give advice unless you know what your talking about :smiley:

He drives a dark pink oops sorry red motor leave him alone :grimacing:

green456:

tango boy:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

tango boy:
10 Min breaks don’t count, to have a break it must be a min of 15 mins, you can show 10 mins poa though!!

tango boy:
No it don’t as break has to be 15 mins at least or it isn’t reconised lol :unamused: :laughing: :laughing:

tango idiot:
It counts as other work not driving but its not a break either as a break has to be 15 mins long at least!!

Just to let you know you’ve just jumped several places up the ‘Dumbest Poster’ chart. I just asked a couple of short planks the answer to this question and they got it right, you didn’t. :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue:

When you have a bit of spare time stick your tacho on break. When the display shows it has recorded 1 minute of break put it back on other work. Couple of minutes after that do a printout and see what the break was recorded as and that’s what it will count as.

SPOILER ALERT - It’ll be break.

So you can have 15 X 1 min breaks to register a 15 min break then?

tango boy:

No of course you can’t, well not unless the 15 one minutes breaks run consecutively without interruption anyway.

tachograph:

tango boy:

No of course you can’t, well not unless the 15 one minutes breaks run consecutively without interruption anyway.

I KNOW ON print out that a min registers i was mearly stating on this thread that a 15 min break is a min and been made out to be thick.
And the op was lucky his 2 X 10 min breaks stick together.
Just goes to show how many thickOs are on ere to ask stupid questions!!!

tango boy:
And the op was lucky his 2 X 10 min breaks stick together

You could have 20 separate 1min breaks and would still have 20 mins of break/non working time recorded