Parking in felixstowe

KW:

jayeastanglia:
and if in a container you could get away with parking outside the owl and pussycat in the road which runs round the back of morrisons but beware there is a playground right behind as well so expect a few balls to come that way until it gets dark…

And if the local plod is in the wrong mood,you could also find yourself with a ticket.
It is a 7.5t weight limit I do beleive.

thats right keith and to be fair sometimes i could do with a few provisions and wouldnt mind nipping in but with the weight limit it’s a no go. good job as well could you imagine a 3rd of the trucks that use felixstowe in a day all nipping for provisions.

btw im parked behind the police station tonight.

jessicas dad:

KW:

jayeastanglia:
and if in a container you could get away with parking outside the owl and pussycat in the road which runs round the back of morrisons but beware there is a playground right behind as well so expect a few balls to come that way until it gets dark…

And if the local plod is in the wrong mood,you could also find yourself with a ticket.

thats right keith and to be fair sometimes i could do with a few provisions and wouldnt mind nipping in but with the weight limit it’s a no go. good job as well could you imagine a 3rd of the trucks that use felixstowe in a day all nipping for provisions.

I was parked there last night and yes it is a bit noisy but bearable.

theres usualy several trucks parked in the road every night and weekends usually foreign trucks parked all weekend…p[olice wont bother anyone till there is trouble…remember there is no police station in felixstowe any more,still got patrols though

Landguard always used to have the best canteen, the cook in there was [zb] hot. I haven’t been on the dock for 6.5 years now, mind, so he may well have moved on to greater things…

6 and a half years. Bloody hell. Where did it go■■? :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

i havent been to the one on dooly for about 10 years but sometimes use trinty, its ok but has really funny opening times.

whats that tesco nr the a14/ a12 junctiocn? also a toys r us next door i belive… ive seen trucks parked up… is this the service rd to the stores? maybe poss park ere and use tescos.

dazaster:
whats that tesco nr the a14/ a12 junctiocn? also a toys r us next door i belive… ive seen trucks parked up… is this the service rd to the stores? maybe poss park ere and use tescos.

at the copdock junction for the A12/A14 is the big tesco, there is also a lorry park there but beware its always full and i wouldnt overnight there for the fear of being blocked in.

Yes I do, have a great team of people around me, a laugh and a joke, and the satifaction if one of these missions impossible of our customers went as ■■■■ on a shovel.

jessicas dad:

KW:

jayeastanglia:

What about the big one at Martlesham? I’m sure there was room to park on one of the roads near there and it’s not that far off the A14.