Owens road services"truckers"

PM please if it is legal and safe to do :laughing:

oooo can i have a pm too please… :laughing:

please pm me . why do i never get to hear of the good series until they finish

It has come to my attaention that it is believed that I can provide people of copies of this program.

I CAN NOT !!!

Sorry… But I would recoomend that you contact Owens Road Services to see if they can help. Alternatively, check if it’s available in a legal downloadable form online.

Jo

bet the other sites membership has gone up :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: and cheers for the pm :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

dreva:
bet the other sites membership has gone up :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: and cheers for the pm :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

not if they get the same response as me, i registered last october and it tells you have to wait for a moderator to activate it and still waiting :imp: . so on 15 january this year i tried again with new email and username and guess what
still waiting, it a wonder they have got any members if thats how they work it to become a member :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: .

dreva:

not now the relevant thread has been deleted :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: