Oh bales..

trevHCS:
I’m sure I heard it’s £100 per item not strapped down - might need a mortgage to pay the bill on this one! Can’t see a single ■■■■■■■■ there at all, so god knows how they expected the bales to actually stay on at any corner, never mind those tight ones of which there are plenty near Newark. Wonder how long it took to clear it up, or did they just employ the local sheep?

Must have been strapped - the trailer went over too.

Only just noticed that his mate was following, wonder what he thought of it all. :unamused:

Newark A1-001.JPG

Bet he felt like a right ■■■■ showing off in front of his mate, look at me i can go round the bend at 55…

What a tool!!! :open_mouth:

“I’ve got a full width actros and you the one lower in the pecking order has only got the narrow gaffers motor cab so I’ll show you how to take this slip road flat to the mat”…“watch and learn pleb”… :laughing:

I can’t be the only one who sees people going stupid fast when they are in a ‘convoy’ with mates in the same company vehicles trying to overtake each other etc… white van drivers are usually the worse.

andy_s:
I can’t be the only one who sees people going stupid fast when they are in a ‘convoy’ with mates in the same company vehicles trying to overtake each other etc… white van drivers are usually the worse.

No no the only one, I often see it when you see a truck cracking on unusually fast round a roundabout seconds later one in an identical paint job often follows. It was my immediate thought as soon as I noticed another straw wagon pulling up immediately behind it on the video.