NOVA payments, not paid

Easy guys…keep it on topic please. :unamused:

Rob K:
Boomerang would you like me to get you a badge that says “please notice me” on it ?

:unamused:

I think one with “I’m a prize [zb]” on it would be better, Rob

language edit :unamused: :unamused: Denis F

TheBear:

Rob K:
Boomerang would you like me to get you a badge that says “please notice me” on it ?

Had to actually log in for that one :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
I wonder how long before it is censored :question: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

not long :wink: quote edited …Denis F

Pat Hasler:

TheBear:

Rob K:

I wonder how long before it is censored :question: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

be morning now all the mods are in bed lol.

mmmmmm could i now add a censored word ■■?

[zb]

no! …Denis F

Umm! Might sound a bit silly this this? But what’s NOVA?

I thought it was a tiny tin box made by Vauxhall and once covered in the remains of a plastic factory, is driven by mindless thugs?

John :question:

:smiley: www.novaservices.co.uk/home.html :wink:

Pat Hasler:

TheBear:

Rob K:

not long :wink: quote edited …Denis F

Don’t these blinking Mods ever go to bed■■? :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Don’t these blinking Mods ever go to bed■■?

were truck drivers we don’t need sleep :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

jon

I’m self employed. I stayed as far away from Nova as I can. So not only do I get the same savings Nova boys get, but I get an additional £16 a week I don’t have to pay someone to do a job that I can do myself with a £10 piece of software from E-Bay.

Conor:
I’m self employed. I stayed as far away from Nova as I can. So not only do I get the same savings Nova boys get, but I get an additional £16 a week I don’t have to pay someone to do a job that I can do myself with a £10 piece of software from E-Bay.

My thoughts exactly, you are paying £25 per week to someone to fill out a few forms. They do not even do your self assessment forms according to the website

Edited as this post breaks TNUK rules on personal attack. Coffeeholic

Oh dear…

Is it just me or does anybody else find this kind of stuff irritating :question:

It is just the sort of thing that is gonna encourage Rikki and Lucy to carry on if all the forum is used for is the members hurling abuse at each other :unamused:

flying_fenman:
Is it just me or does anybody else find this kind of stuff irritating :question:

:

It’s not just you Fenman, time and again a reasonable discussion is ruined by this sort of thing.

Salut, David.

kids :wink:

back to topic please

jon

:blush: Hi guys
Just thought I would update you on Friday 03/09 payments. We use the Bank of Scotland and had sent payments as usual but their CHAPS system crashed part way through which meant some payments werent distributed to individual accounts. We had requested a report for the effected but the bank was unable to do this, in light of this we sent a text message to ALL Nova members to check their account and made the payments the next working day. We are waiting for an explanation for this but they are still investigating and apologise to us profusely. The damage was minimal and we have dealt with the contractors effected. This is only the second time in Nova’s history this has happened. The last being an overload because of the end of month payments which they have obviously rectified. Im sure as soon as they know any information they will inform us as we want to ensure occasions like this are kept to a minimum.
All comments on this site are taken on board, we do value your comments be it good or bad.
Regards
Alice