Newly Passed Class 2 Driver

Haven’t posted here for a while.

Since my last post i am now driving full time for a driving agency with my regular contract being Balfour Beatty’s driving 26 tonne HIAB around london underground train stations. Enjoying it quite a lot at the moment, especially now I’m operating the mounted crane once i get to site instead of just driving the vehicle. I have had a couple of job offers, main one being Balfour but it is all night work. Plus i have had an opportunity come up to drive in New Zealand as part of the ongoing re-build which i am very interested in doing, has anyone ever driven in New Zealand and if so how did you find it?

Thanks in advance.

Don’t know your personal circumstances but if you are young free and single … I would go for it, if i knew then what i know now:-) I was set to take a trip to the Caribbean on a yacht for a few months many years ago her indoors got herself pregnant so i couldn’t go :frowning: take every opportunity you can in life I say good luck

Tim85:
Don’t know your personal circumstances but if you are young free and single … I would go for it, if i knew then what i know now:-) I was set to take a trip to the Caribbean on a yacht for a few months many years ago her indoors got herself pregnant so i couldn’t go :frowning: take every opportunity you can in life I say good luck

I am 24 so young enough and single, well so far I havent done anything like this so i am very interested in going. The most daring thing i done was a 15,000ft skydive.