new video *****

PremiumTrucker:

loadtec lotto:
Love the camera on the container when it’s lifted out of the stack. Great video

That’s a good point,

Do you use a normal CB magmount chris?

no I bought two of these and made an L shaped bracket so you can alter the way the camera sits - theyre strong as ■■■■ so no worries about the camera coming off what ever you stick it to :slight_smile:

ebay.co.uk/itm/2-of-Vehicle- … 20c88abe83

it was good to start with to be fair but 5 mins I had had enough. :laughing:

what software do you use for creating the vids. :question: :question: :question: :question:

Another cracking vid awsome soundtrack

Excellent video, only ever been to Felixstowe once.

Really good video, what camera and editing software do you use?

My only complaint is its was a bit long as I have a short attention sp…

Oh look Antiques Roadshow is on. :laughing:

impressive :sunglasses:

Excellent video mate !, question though, how did ya get the camera onto the box in the stack before it was out on your truck ?

Cool

jessicas dad:
it was good to start with to be fair but 5 mins I had had enough. :laughing:

what software do you use for creating the vids. :question: :question: :question: :question:

yeah ten mins is pushing it but I chose the music before i even started editing what I had filmed so I had to work to the music as it was the most fitting I thought - its a bit like putting ■■■■ wheels on your car in my opinion, wrong music would easily kill a video…
I have power director 11 ultimate suite - still getting to know all of its features to be honest, learned a couple of good tricks making this one :slight_smile:

muckles:
Really good video, what camera and editing software do you use?

My only complaint is its was a bit long as I have a short attention sp…

Oh look Antiques Roadshow is on. :laughing:

my camera at the time was a jvc everio - which was quite a low range one, and a nightmare cos it has a drop detection feature and its forever shutting down because of it when you put it somewhere where there’s a bit of vibration ie on the trailer- I also have a cheap action camera , an oregan scientific atc3k … I now have a Panasonic hc900 which is awesome, done a couple of family weddings with it so far and i’m very impressed, been round the village with it on the truck and it sorts out any shakiness so you get a perfectly stable shot :slight_smile: my software is power director 11 ultimate suite.

mark h:
Excellent video mate !, question though, how did ya get the camera onto the box in the stack before it was out on your truck ?

simple, I just wandered into the stack, found my box (which you get a location for on your ticket - obviously has to be on the floor ie F1) and stuck the camera to it recording - then just edited out the wait lol… bit annoyed on the second lift out to find the camera didn’t auto focus when it came up.

Belting video with a belting tune! Many thanks for sharing it with us.

SB.

sixaxles:
my mates renting my truck off me now, I have “a job”

Thats why you dont flash your lights back at me then :unamused:

Liked the video, wondered when that shot from the lifting container was going to show up :wink:

eddie snax:

sixaxles:
my mates renting my truck off me now, I have “a job”

Thats why you dont flash your lights back at me then :unamused:

yes matey - sad times :frowning: