New motor

Nice motor, I remember my first brand new truck-I didn’t want to go home the weekends.

On a side note I drove something similar to this for a few years with a hiab on it shifting everything from plant machinery to 32’ portakabins. watch that whip round :slight_smile:

switchlogic:

NewLad:

mucker85:
Nice, could do with a few more horses but a good truck still.

310 is PLENTY for 26tonne work. I had a 380 Priemium and NOTHING could touch it up hill even the Irish boys

I’ll race ya… :wink:

You’ve got a few more horses per tonne but he’s got less axles might be closer than you think.

Own Account Driver:

switchlogic:

NewLad:

mucker85:

310 is PLENTY for 26tonne work. I had a 380 Priemium and NOTHING could touch it up hill even the Irish boys

You’ve got a few more horses per tonne but he’s got less axles might be closer than you think.

To make it fair I’d be loaded him empty :wink:

NewLad:

mucker85:

I had a 26t Premium, think it had the same in it, loaded to the max everyday with animal feed and farmers seed, never liked going up Sutton Bank though :laughing: :laughing:

switchlogic:

Own Account Driver:

switchlogic:

NewLad:

mucker85:

To make it fair I’d be loaded him empty :wink:

Bet you struggled with those two loads out of Walkers last week :slight_smile:

God it was terrible all those crisps. She was wheezing like a geriatric asthmatic

Nice, them dafs are bloody good lorries and sound the nuts too! Are they swapping the private plate?

Saaamon:
Nice, them dafs are bloody good lorries and sound the nuts too! Are they swapping the private plate?

My old one has been handed down and the plate on the new one came off a 7.5 tonne LF about a month ago. They all get transferred when sold.

Got my first new truck 2 months ago.

On hols this week. Dreading the state of it when I go back in on Monday

Nice motor…:slight_smile:

Pimpdaddy:
Nice motor…:slight_smile:

Finally, something you like :laughing:

PaulNowak:
Got my first new truck 2 months ago.

On hols this week. Dreading the state of it when I go back in on Monday

Bloody typical, turns out all and sundry have had mine all week. Just been in for the keys, and guess what.

It’s just been dropped in for service.

newmercman:
Finally, something you like :laughing:

Of course, it’s not an axor :slight_smile::):slight_smile:

A few more pics.

How did the maiden trip to Edinburgh go? Was that you coming south today on the A1 about 4.30 past wetherby ■■

No mate I was in harrogate for about 7:15 Friday morning. We have over 60 motors could be anyone lol

Have you sorted the headlights out yet? :smiley:

Nice looking truck, would love to get my hands on one of these when I get my class 2.

They put the soft top on the wrong bit! It’s meant to be on the cab. :wink:

Nice motor matey, I love mine :smiley: I tried so hard not to get the curtains cut, always leave them open,but some ■■■■ always wants to have a closer look :exclamation:
I see you have no internal straps, do you need/have to strap?

Like the cabrio look :sunglasses: