my truckfest pics

Carl:
whos the lucky fella that gets to drive this then tony

lovely mota, first truck i’ve seen to have the new jumbo 320’s mounted in the visor :grimacing:

:laughing: all very smart pictures but robert burns scania & k.t parker scania are utterly shizzle the work quality is shocking but hey as long as the current companys keep working like this i will make my money selling decent products once i get some equipment & funding to start my buisness

yeah they were the ones in the mag josh. i really like the look of the tgx this one is only spoilt by that poxy light bar on the front

KWALITEE PICS MATE :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Some quality pics there.I do like the irish motors and living close to the A41 i get to see some on a daily/weekly basis.Thanks for going to the effort to post them :smiley:

robv8 wrote

Good photo’s, what camera have you used?

its a fuji finepix s8100 rob

You just had to rub it in, didn’t you! :smiley: :smiley:

Seriously though some quality pictures Carl, wish I could have been there but was too busy trying not to catch swine flu

Finally got back from Mexico about 4.00 this morning after many delays, ours was the last plane of English tourists to leave, very few people now in the resorts

Hopefully catch up with you soon

hey gary how ya doin i did wonder about the swine flu mate if ever there was an excuse to come to truckfest that was it :laughing:
yeah i,ll be going to owestry truckshow sunday so i,ll rub it in some more with pics from there mate :laughing: :wink:
hopefully i,ll get up the stockyard this week mate ive not benn up since before you went on holiday catch ya soon mate :wink:

Will also be at Oswestry this weekend, but not sure if I am going Saturday or Sunday

Are you exhibiting or just Visiting?

Tappy:

Carl:
whos the lucky fella that gets to drive this then tony

lovely mota, first truck i’ve seen to have the new jumbo 320’s mounted in the visor :grimacing:

Bosses brother drives this. That is the first sunvisor that ‘Spot On’ has made for the 320 lights, its still got teathing problems, cant stop lights coming loose so they are changing bracket design to improve this, i think it looks really good, its probably the coolest thing on it in my opinion. Its a 620 Viking as well so its the only 1 registered in the UK…

That unit looks mint! Quality sun visor.
I saw you on Monday morning Tony i think. Parked in a layby on the A417 out side gloucester. Looked like you were asleep as you had your very nice red curtains closed!

Yes Yes that was me mate, I had been parked there from 6am on Monday rite through till 2.30am on Tuesday, was loading at Wincanton’s. Got up to Strensham services and got a bloody puncture…

royalmailman wrote

Are you exhibiting or just Visiting?

if the rain holds off i,ll be there sunday gary :wink:

Carl

Just got back from Oswestry - take your wellies mate! :grimacing:

Heavy rain forecast 4 tomorra

Managed about 250 photos, should have them on the site over the next few days

Are you going to Truckfest North East at Croft, Nr Darlington?

gary not going tomorrow but im going to croft now mate on the sunday

Also going to Croft on the Sunday, with the Mrs in Tow - see u there