Minor Ramblings (Edited)

An amusing read :smiley: . Glad it isn’t just me who finds that every work place is staffed by incompetent idiots :unamused: . Not sure my cool would have lasted anywhere near as long as yours though :confused: .

tartanraider:

Coffeeholic:
Brilliant Malc, that is the best diary I have read on here. I know zero about the kind of work you do so was fascinated by what is involved in transporting the kind of loads you carry. More please.

Wheelnut:
so I gave them a box of slightly warm chocolates that I got out of a skip in Masterfoods.

You better hope your missus doesn’t read this or she will have concerns as to where those birthday gifts come from.
:wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley: :smiley:

Do you not fancy a whirl at it Coffee?

I wouldn’t mind, seems like a very interesting job but I think I would take a lot of learning before I could even give it a whirl.

Rob K:
An amusing read :smiley: . Glad it isn’t just me who finds that every work place is staffed by incompetent idiots :unamused: . Not sure my cool would have lasted anywhere near as long as yours though :confused: .

But Rob, most of the imcompetent idiots were in the UK :stuck_out_tongue: and most worked for Dairy Crest. I never get the same problem at Robert Wiseman

Great read Malc and good pictures,Could this be a preview for “Chocolate To Go”■■.
regards derek

Woodbridge, as in Suffolk?
If so bout 10km from were i live, few times i get home in a year that is. Tho at home untill sunday. Finished loading at Tilbury today, dhl did want me to go down to dover and make my way up to Denmark for unloading monday, but a German drivers load was canceled in Belgium , so we changed trailers at tilbury, he took mine so he could go home for week end, i took his empty to Harwich to ship back to Denmark empty and took truck home, result, weekend at home for a change.
sdj
r.i.p. Syd

Biggles:
Woodbridge, as in Suffolk?
If so bout 10km from were i live, few times i get home in a year that is. Tho at home untill sunday. Finished loading at Tilbury today, dhl did want me to go down to dover and make my way up to Denmark for unloading monday, but a German drivers load was canceled in Belgium , so we changed trailers at tilbury, he took mine so he could go home for week end, i took his empty to Harwich to ship back to Denmark empty and took truck home, result, weekend at home for a change.
sdj
r.i.p. Syd

Yep RIP Syd.

Yes,that Woodbridge!

you might be related, everyone else was. :stuck_out_tongue: Im never going back there