MAN Recall ?

Intercooler replacement is another recall.

MAN’s are cracking to drive but they seriously need to sort the reliability out if they ever want to join Scania, Volvo & Merc.

Probably to get a Volkswagen badge fitted to the front.

What’s wrong with the MAN compresso

knight:

knight:

those 2010 tgx ones are seriously slow to build up.

dowahdiddyman:
There have been a lot of recalls for MANs. most get done on the six weekly, the latest one is for the air-con pipes but wouldnt imagine it`s that as none of the dealers can get hold of pipes.If your gaffer asks they will tell him. Wont be a safety issue or else it would be an immediate recall.[/quot

seen a couple where the air con pipes rub thru at the o/s/f cab mount bar, silly design waited months to get the first one sorted under warranty,dealer hasn’t got regass equip lol.

Yippee !

Got back to the depot tonight & got told that someone’s collecting my unit tomorrow. Only 5 days for a Poxy recall !

What’s the bets that there’s still issues with the warning lights ?

Un-Yippee !

Found out today that they hav’nt collected it !

Bath-Run-a & can’t come to mind !

So I’m back in my old 11 plate on Monday as I’ve got an early start & got to be in Telford for 7am.

Yipeeee !

Finally got her back, after nearly 2 weeks !
& she was 7/8ths full of diesel after someone used her yesterday
& she was hooked up to a loaded trailer !

Steps back in amazement !

I must have hit the Lucky Button this morning because all that never happens to me !

knight:

Its probably a Wabco "twin cylinder pump to atmosphere " piece of garbage that are about as much use as a chocolate bloody tea pot.No penny lift off valve just some piece of rubbish flap valve that is “supposed” to sense tank pressure then lift off its seat and pump into “void” (open air).They pass more oil than an old ford cortina and this burns on to the flap valve which sticks open because of the deposits so the piece of rubbish takes forever to build air above 8 bar.Saves the price of a govenor valve just a shame they dont work.
Merc use the same piece of crap.