MAN Questions.

kr79:
Im back to it tuesday too.

Yeah, why push a pumptruck about and carry stuff on your shoulder when you can push a lever for the same money. :laughing:
Who you going on for?

With the same firm ive been driving a dustcart covering a bloke off sick. Cant be all bad though i lost over a stone at it.
On an artic tipper doing fines from tomorrow

Muckaway:
I’m working for Earthline now, but my motor’s in Multi Agg livery. Not sure why, I think it’s some agreement after MA were taken over.

Its “karma” your true destiny was “Earthline” time to live up to your user name :laughing: BTW good luck,enjoy the job some of the “hard nut” tipper firms are the best to work for!,decent bosses no bottom licking yes men managers who lack social skills & integrity trying to climb the greasy pole & dump on all & sundry on the way up,like can be found at all the major aggregate/concrete/asphalt firms!(bitter & twisted me? yes!!)

kr79:
With the same firm ive been driving a dustcart covering a bloke off sick. Cant be all bad though i lost over a stone at it.
On an artic tipper doing fines from tomorrow

6F1? money for old rope :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

With regards to the aircon problem, been in for service today and was told that man have now issued a recall notice on it.