M F P

Was’nt Dave Goddard the one who worked in the office and was there a driver called Pete Woodley there?

yes dave goddard was in the office then back on the road, does any one know what happened to dave after mfp?
what about jeramy francis whats he doing now?

I got some, will try to scan them and post, I drove for them before and during the animal rights protest,would like to know what happend to jer(the fat controller) and peter aka mr bean

Hi Janer, Dave G worked as a controller for a couple of agencies in Didcot and Witney but has gone back to working for himself as a driver, was doing a lot for Davies international out of Southampton. He’s on here under the name of deegee and has posted on the Radclive thread.
Chazzer

Rvyper:
I got some, will try to scan them and post, I drove for them before and during the animal rights protest,would like to know what happend to jer(the fat controller) and peter aka mr bean

what about the small ginger lad in the office , i cant remember his name? i can remember him being left to feed some weenlins once, that was funny!

chazzer:
Hi Janer, Dave G worked as a controller for a couple of agencies in Didcot and Witney but has gone back to working for himself as a driver, was doing a lot for Davies international out of Southampton. He’s on here under the name of deegee and has posted on the Radclive thread.
Chazzer

hello chazzer, thanks for the update, i will try to find him, got some good memories of him and me on the stock, i have got some pics but donot know how to put them on here!

MFP pictures

more pictures

IMG_0003.jpg

IMG_0002.jpg

and more

and more MFP pictures

The pic of the F16s on the ferry - at first glance looked like Chris Fisher in the motor on the right . .isnt though . . is it?
Good pics by the way peterf.

Suedehead:
The pic of the F16s on the ferry - at first glance looked like Chris Fisher in the motor on the right . .isnt though . . is it?
Good pics by the way peterf.

is that a few pics from normandie veaux monchamp?

Hi All

I have heard a rumour that the brothers who ran MFP are hooking back up-does anyone know if this is true?