Low Loaders

Ours has a beacon that plugs into the rear light cluster, wired off the side lights. We just plug it in as needed.

newmercman:
It will be for you Taffy, you got banners and flags for the overhang above your waistband llol (Welsh for lol)

Fine one to talk after the boss had to reinforce the bunk in your truck lol

They maybe bright nick but then it helps to see them on foggy days or bad spray from the rain coming up.

taffytrucker:
They maybe bright nick but then it helps to see them on foggy days or bad spray from the rain coming up.

yeah I know just a pain when he/she is on the limiter and you have no chance of passing. the out markers were really good so to be honest it didn’t call for a strobe on each board and 2 on the rear end (more lights than a Newport night club ) :wink: :wink:

nick2008:

taffytrucker:

yeah I know just a pain when he/she is on the limiter and you have no chance of passing. the out markers were really good so to be honest it didn’t call for a strobe on each board and 2 on the rear end (more lights than a Newport night club ) :wink: :wink:

The laws over here are different from one state to the next but gotta love being parked up before it gets dark lol. In Alberta long as the 4 corners have lights away you go anytime of day or night. Free movement of agricultural equipment can be a pain mind as don’t need a pilot car it’s down to the driver if he wants one or not

taffytrucker:

nick2008:

taffytrucker:

The laws over here are different from one state to the next but gotta love being parked up before it gets dark lol. In Alberta long as the 4 corners have lights away you go anytime of day or night. Free movement of agricultural equipment can be a pain mind as don’t need a pilot car it’s down to the driver if he wants one or not

horse and cart with candles :wink: :wink: