Lookin for work in iraq etc

limeyphil & honestpete i’ll speak to the lads who’ve just got here and find out their recruiters details.

the bloke i dealt with in houston has moved on so the email i’ve got is no good.

had the chance to afghanistan when 1st got out here but turned out it was less money and you had to live in a tent with 7 other people.

stuh:
limeyphil & honestpete i’ll speak to the lads who’ve just got here and find out their recruiters details.

the bloke i dealt with in houston has moved on so the email i’ve got is no good.

had the chance to afghanistan when 1st got out here but turned out it was less money and you had to live in a tent with 7 other people.

work undertaken exclusively through your local The Best Connections office.
:exclamation:

May god help them all :exclamation:

Im still looking for work in iraq etc ,had no luck at all. cant even find a decent eurpean drivin job…
anyone got any info on companies takin on for europe , iraq etc .

honestpete1970:
Im still looking for work in iraq etc ,had no luck at all. cant even find a decent eurpean drivin job…
anyone got any info on companies takin on for europe , iraq etc .

There is no work in Iraq now - hasn’t been for months. KBR etc stopped hiring western drivers a long time ago.

Stuh is your best man for reliable info (he’s very helpful), and I think he’s still out there.

All the best.