Lets count to a MILLION

Solar eclipses of Saros 132 all occur at the Moon’s descending node and the Moon moves northward with each eclipse.

133 - there is nothing interesting about 133 on Wikipedia

gardun:
133 - there is nothing interesting about 133 on Wikipedia

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

134 mins until 05:40 - then I`ll only have 50 mins left of this killer shift… :laughing:

The Massey Ferguson MF 135 Diesel Tractor was part of the new ‘Red Giant’ 100 series which replaced the MF 35 and MF 65 in December 1964. Apart from the square shaped bonnet and lights integral with the grill and leading edge of the rear mudguards, the MF 135 retained most of the features of the MF 35X. Optional equipment for the 135 included: Multi-Power transmission, hydraulic spool valves, weather cab, foot throttle, spring suspension seat and a cigarette lighter.

section 136 of the mental health act 1983 details removing a mentally ill person from a public place to a place of safety…
…yeah BROADMOOR for 50 years :astonished: :astonished:

The importance of the number 137 is that it is related to the so-called ‘fine-structure constant’ of quantum electrodynamics. This derived quantity is given by combining several fundamental constants of nature:

where e is the charge on the electron, c is the speed of light, h-bar is Planck’s constant and the epsilon represents the permittivity of free space. Despite the fact that each of these constants have their own dimensions, the fine-structure constant is completely dimensionless!

138 - 4 people share the position of 138th on The Times Rich List 2008

John Chandlis (Shipping)
Antonio Luiz Seabra (Cosmetics)
Peter Simon (Fashion)
Viscount Rothermere (Media)

Funnily enough, I didn`t see my name on it… :cry:

139 the number of days till my boys birthday and also so i can now go through the scania range

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

140 scania. great truck

141 scania. even better than a 140

142 even better still.

:laughing:

143 woooooosssssshhhh

1. where it all started to wrong for scania

in my opinion.

Time to put the kettle on :stuck_out_tongue:

There are some sad gits waiting for the Scania numbers :smiley:

1. the amount of days wheelnut will be on the sick no doubt :laughing: :laughing:

ps i hate scanias

147 = highest possible snooker break

r slicker:
actually rog its not. a foul on the black from the break and then clear the table. go on then add it up it comes to more than 147 :wink:

That might add to the final score but is that part of the ‘break’ :question: :question:

actually rog its not. a foul on the black from the break and then clear the table. go on then add it up it comes to more than 147 :wink:

148 - The sum of 1,4,8 is 13, unlucky for some.

London Bus Route 149

Edmonton - Tottenham - Stamford Hill - Dalston - Shoreditch - London Bridge
24 hour service

Timetable HERE