leaving

tut tut tut , i,ll consider myself told off then shall i :blush:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

love to know who did vote against :question:

kitkat:
love to know who did vote against :question:

I think we can deduce who one of them is :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :laughing:

Stick your chin on the line and someone is always gonna have a swing at it!

To all including Kitkat

If iI am the instigator of said personal attack, then I apologise, If I see a post on the trucknet forum, then I may answer it!

If the original poster doesnt want a reply, but just wants a rant, then maybe a piece of paper and a stamp to the company concerned is more in order!

This is a public forum, with many members who due to the nature of us all will have different opinions.

When I post on here I accept that there will be a difference of opinion! If I ask a question that I dont know the answer to, I will read all the answers and then filter out the one that suits me the best.

Personal attack with humour is one thing, but if someone hasn’t a sense of humour then help is available elsewhere.

Kit Kat and I have disagreed on occasions on the forum but that doesnt mean that we are wrong. If we were all the same, then I wouldnt want to live very long.

■■■

not me i voted for you to stay
even if you are scottish :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
tomorrows another day mate,you know what they say
have a break have a kit kat :wink:
jon

The strange part about this post is that it had 400 views, 31 votes and 9 against, or for KK leaving.

I dont care because I know it all anyway :stuck_out_tongue:

Blessed are the censors for they shall inhibit the earth :smiling_imp: :laughing: :laughing:

You know the old proverb -
War does not determine who’s right
War determines who’s left

I’m not voting, neutral here. Or I couldn’t give a fig either way.

Another proverb -
Iron sharpens iron
As one man sharpens another. :wink:

No discussion makes us dull :frowning:

A Scotsman giving up ? NEVER.

Look up your family crest motto KK,

Mine is " Ne Obliviscaris " ( Look it up)

Keep posting mate.

Niall.

you ain’t going no where you skirt wearing tart :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

people need to learn to take a step back and take a deep breath. :blush:

jon

Niall:
A Scotsman giving up ? NEVER.

Look up your family crest motto KK,

Mine is " Ne Obliviscaris " ( Look it up)

Keep posting mate.

Niall.

Welcometo the brotherhood of the Campbell clan Niall but for god sakedont tell these English heathens the history ofus will you?

SO WHO voted go and for why ?.

Please enlighten us.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

jammymutt:
Welcome to the brotherhood of the Campbell clan Niall but for god sake dont tell these English heathens the history of us will you?

Already know it.

The Campbells enjoy a reputation as the “bad guys” in Highland history,

There were times when the Campbells crossed the line between the usual highland rivalry with outright abuse of highland tradition. Many small clans were virtually annihilated by the Campbells and their persecution of the MacGregors, in particular, leaves a stench behind.

Most importantly, the attitude of all Highlanders combined into a loathing for the Campbell clan after the massacre at Glencoe in 1692. Sir Robert Campbell, initiated the order to commit genocide on the MacDonalds of Glen Coe (the MacIan and his family).

Was it because their burgers tasted better than your meatballs? :laughing: :laughing:

TC:
I am amassed that anyone could vote that someone should go! :open_mouth:

What a strange world we live in!

what a strange response from you :confused:

kitkat… you wear skirts and your national teams dire… but you should stay… i like ribbing the porridge eaters :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: dont be silly man :wink:

JONBOY@RH:
and your national teams dire.

The words pot black and kettle suddenly sprung in to mind!!!.

DeSaint:
what a strange response from you :confused:

Explain?
Or is that the only thing that came into your head?

I would never vote for anyone to leave! including you! :open_mouth:

It’s simple really… weigh the pro’s and con’s. If the benefits outweigh the aggrevation… stay put!!! And having had over 1200 posts, seems like you get plenty of enjoyment from hanging around. Nobody agrees 100% of the time, and we can all be a bit vocal about it sometimes… chalk it up to a bad day & just move on!

jammymutt:

JONBOY@RH:
and your national teams dire.

The words pot black and kettle suddenly sprung in to mind!!!.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Anyway, KitKat you must STAY!!!