Just for fun

Does anyone want a clue ■■? but it will probably give it away

Road sweeper

r slicker:
Road sweeper

Bingo :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Big ■■■■:

r slicker:
Road sweeper

Bingo :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

The clue was my cb handle THE CURB CRAWLER lol

on a similar note, just something i think has been mentioned on here before. Are the guys who shift offal from food plants, and those guys who take away the ‘dud’ meat from butchers, dead animals from farms etc, are they tacho exempt and use log books. I remember a photo on here with a tipper and it had some cow entrails and skulls in it, probably from mad cow disease, and one of the captions mentioned tacho free. :question:

stuartrobbie:
on a similar note, just something i think has been mentioned on here before. Are the guys who shift offal from food plants, and those guys who take away the ‘dud’ meat from butchers, dead animals from farms etc, are they tacho exempt and use log books. I remember a photo on here with a tipper and it had some cow entrails and skulls in it, probably from mad cow disease, and one of the captions mentioned tacho free. :question:

No, as far as I know.

My brother does this with a fridge puddle jumper and still has to use a tacho.

stuartrobbie:

tacho and run on domestic regs.

Do you know what sweeper you will have? Chassis and body.

Road sweeper :wink: :grimacing:

I always have the urge to get my shoes polished when these cleaner trucks goes past, if i did will the brushes take the skin of my shins or not?