Jobs

Very Happy in my job, supermarket work…only class 2, 1 or 2 hit jobs…wages are good hours are great, no maxing hours hardly any poa. Yeah i’m happy.

Juddian:

mike68:

jessicas dad:

George@ASDA driver:
Yes. One of the best in the industry.

If I lost my job, i’d leave the industry.

Thats funny cos your job is my idea of hell.

£32,000 for a 45 hour week, sounds like heaven to me.

Exactly, decent money, no pressure, OT available if reqd, bit of light cage/roller/pallet moving to keep you active, whats not to like.

I did a few agency stints there, job’s doddle, the only fly in the ointment was one of the admin staff was thoroughly unpleasant, but you can find them anywhere.

I’m as happy as a pig in muck where i am, treated decently, good company to work for, excellent T’s and C’s, i’m going nowhere.

ive done plenty of supermarket work over the years and hated it.

i will not now do anything to do with retail work.

each to their own, ive done morrisons, asda, poundstretcher, arla, and hated them all.

Cant really fault my job other than not being away enough, 1-2 nights away a week just isn’t cutting it. Ironically since I started driving, I see my friends more having my weekends back, I earn more money and usually go home happy. That and am getting more exercise on general haulage ( even the shop deliveries at mcdowells I got the same amount!) so is helping with the weight loss regime and all that.

Best thing I ever did leaving that traffic office :sunglasses:

Cheers

Jonny :sunglasses:

Silver_Surfer:
Supermarket work is good money but it ain’t for everyone. Including me.

+1, especially tesco:evil::twisted: