job in uk

I have nothing against the Romanians,the women…well the ones I’ve met are smoking hot a bit pricey though but tremendous fun. :grimacing:

The more the merrier I say!!

Wind up guys don’t fall for it , his spelling better than mine he he

thomasb9295:

Lol I was thinking the same he makes more sense than Boss and Driver that’s for sure.

thomasb9295:

I don t understand what you mean with that

You’ve gotta love it :laughing: One question who is paying for your lessons and tests, the job centre?

what lessons and tests ?

steve93:
what lessons and tests ?

Err these.

steve93:
,i am at the driving school for categoryes C+E.

NewLad:
Ok I’ll bite, even though I think it’s a wind up, not met many Romanians in my life but I’m sure none were called Steve.

However, I should imagine you won’t have any problem whatsoever getting a job driving in the UK, you’ll be on about £6.40 an hour working between 70/80hours a week, you’ll be able to rent a grotty room with all bills included for about £250 a month, then spend another £200 on food and send 700 back home, if youcatch some swans or dredge a lake you can reduce your food bill, hope this helps. Oh and you’ll probably have to pay for CPC out of that £6.40 ph too… See you at the bottom and thanks for helping keep us all in check!

Sharp as sharp is. Enjoyed that.

i m paying the driving school from my salary .

not any job centre

'Owyergoin Phil. If you’ve got a salary, stick with it, you’re already earning more than you would as a truck driver :smiley:

My actual salary :slight_smile:) is the type onion salary: when i take the money in hand it s make me cry :slight_smile:) ,anyway i didn t want this job only for money .

Apply to Turners of Soham Bicker depot (formerly clowns transport) they will give you plenty of work & pay you a few peanuts per week if you are lucky you might get a new merc to drive as well but you will have to work maximum hours for that !!

Hi Steve, you have had a bad response so far, so let me try and help a fellow driver, first of all if you are under 25 it will be a problem for companies to employ you because of the insurance, the average driver in the uk for C+E is a take home of between £400 to £600 weekly, this sum includes a night out allowance, which is between £20 to £25 for every night away from base. As a newly qualified driver you would have problems gaining employment because of the lack of work experience in transport, however there are agencies who would give you a start, but, you will have to search around. The cost of living in the uk is quite high, so i would do your homework, and possibly share with colleagues who maybe are already here, good luck.

The reason for the negativity from fellow drivers is because they are afraid that too many east europeans are here to take their jobs, and half havnt the brains to realize that we are part of the EU, and all members of the EU are entitled to live and work in any EU country, and also ( at the moment ) able to claim the benefits etc, such as a lot of english do when they leave to go and work in other countries within the EU, but they will get over it.

Thank s everybody for advices ,thanks a lot .

i am undecided… do i go for a size 16 barbless hook or a size 10? i think the worm has done a sufficient job in attracting the fish.

all i,ve got to do is wait in the margins the biguns in here somewhere. when do i pull on the line? questions questions

GBD:
i am undecided… do i go for a size 16 barbless hook or a size 10? i think the worm has done a sufficient job in attracting the fish.

all i,ve got to do is wait in the margins the biguns in here somewhere. when do i pull on the line? questions questions

+1 :wink:

GBD:

I’m a carp fisherman so I think I would personally go for the size 6 ls from fox armor points with a nice cell boilie from mainline… that will have him
:smiley:

Great wind up

The last romanian
I spoke to thought a pmi was summit ya wife got once a month