Innovate bilsthorpe (phil hanley ) ban personaltion

Robbies Dad:
I jus do not understand why you drivers need to have all that crap in the screen.

Or is it COOL ■■?

quite agree… i think the names plates are the worse things… they look rubbish and makes the lorry look worse not better.

of course you can comment highbridge flyer ,

ive never known you be shy with you comment young sir

RD:
I jus do not understand why you drivers need to have all that crap in the screen

:open_mouth: I actually agree too, looks most unprofessional, and if I were ever a boss, I’d probably ban windscreen crap too. :smiling_imp: No need for it

By crap I mean flags and toys, not name plates

DAFMAD:

RD:
I jus do not understand why you drivers need to have all that crap in the screen

:open_mouth: I actually agree too, looks most unprofessional, and if I were ever a boss, I’d probably ban windscreen crap too. :smiling_imp: No need for it

By crap I mean flags and toys, not name plates

Me too unless your boss is paying for it all to make his fleet look good, but i just dont understand the need for dreamcatchers , bull spears, top spots (unless you like blinding people and causing accidents),frilly curtains (masculinity put to the test),name plates( they know who you are when you do that), Blue lights…

I wonder if when your boss phones for his insurance and they say has the vehicle been modified?.

Seen the notices up all over the place at Belle Au, doesn’t affect me I don’t put anything in anyway, sooner remain anonymous.
:sunglasses:

Martin, comment away mate, you have immunity now.

Does it bother you hollie?

Does this apply to all Inntimid@te drivers or is Rodders exempt. And if it’s at BEP then why not Chesterfield■■? There are more ‘blinged motors’ there than ya can shake ozzy’s big stick at :open_mouth:

as far as we are aware it is just Inntimid@te bilsthorpe, we beliver rodders is exempt with team cant win truck ,

the ban has come from barry " bah humbug " er
what a supprise . ban made by a nother numpty

Quinny:
Concarneau.

Large town in Brittany,Northern France…

Ken.

LARGE?

For Brittany maybe.

More like a small fishing port.

A nice place to visit though.

memo to our office saying my truck was to be stripped of all football stuff , nothing about safety just it looked shabby or words to that effect.
spent about 200 quid on stuff and now its all in the drawer at home, childish or what :unamused: :unamused:

ive got a volvo banner in my windscreen but thats it pesonally i dont go for name plates or lights in the windscreen.i do have my own curtains and wheel trims on my truck .big multinational companies have always been the same so im not surprised by innovates decision .all i can say is if you dont like it get a job at a firm where you can tart yer truck up :wink: :laughing:

Spacemonkeypg:
This is because one of the drivers had flags all over the centre of his screen like you see with continental drivers and he got a DR10 from a VOSA checkpoint, the reason being obstruction of view.

Why would you get a drink-driving endorsement for having flags in your windscreen?

I got spot checked by VOSA a few weeks ago at Thamesport.He saw my flags in the screen and my football strips and said it was ok as you can see out of the screen.Gave me a clean bill of health as well.
Used to work out for Stobarts out of Hams Hall and used to have my flags in the screen and never had a problem until a Normanton driver complained that he had been told to take his stuff out of the screen and why that Hams Hall drivers were allowed to have their’s up.
After that i took 'em out as the TM said folk’s up north were moaning about us,not gaffers but you’re fellow drivers.