How did this get there?

Getting out of a tight spot: youtube.com/watch?v=Vmva3Atr … re=related

flying_fenman:

Mixer-driver01:

Harry Monk:
Perhaps he works for DHL and he’s had some paint away from the workshop?

Hey Jono (flying_fenman) not your car then is it lol,

:laughing:

Bugger!!

I hoped nobody would realise it was mine!!!

And for that comment Matt - you’ve borrowed it for the last time on a Saturday night - you can [zb] right off in future!!! :imp:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

id rather walk, :laughing:

Giblsa:
i cant see a human driving round in such a disgusting colour car?

Youse dissing yellow motors? :angry:

not yellow motors no!

bright luminous yellow like the monstrosity of a snow plough in the picture - yes! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

a fair bit of money as been spent on that, :confused:

how much it cost ya jon? lol

Mixer-driver01:

■■■■ off you ■■■■ stirring little ■■■■■■

You know I nicked the paint!! :laughing:

Parking like that is just the norm in Paris. They amaze me the gaps they try to get into

flying_fenman:

Mixer-driver01:

[zb] off you [zb] stirring little [zb]!!

You know I nicked the paint!! :laughing:

lol

reverse park two shunt,s job done

hey bugcos your in watford alot lately aint ya, you going round my house while i’m round her mates :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

I think a few people have took a dislike to that car, looks like some one has done the windscreen with a baseball bat :slight_smile:

hey bugcos your in watford alot lately aint ya,

reverse park two shunt,s job done look,s like alum rock birmingham

yep i thought i had seen on a trip to watford…then i thought i had seen it in alum rock as well…maybe there are two…yikes.

skates? (wheel dollies)?

Photoshop ?

dambuster wrote : Photoshop ?

No mate it’s definately (sp ) parked outside a house in North Watford,not far from where i live, walked past it Sunday

Driveroneuk wrote : skates? (wheel dollies)?

Can’t see under it mate because it’s only got about 2mm ground clearance

Bob.

I used to live in Watford, I was about to say that stretch of road looks rather familiar. Scary how you can remember shapes of houses/hills etc

Just up the road from Capel Carpets by any chance? I always seem to remember some poncy chav car or other being parked there.

Going back a year or two now though…

WildGoose Wrote : Just up the road from Capel Carpets by any chance?

Yes Mate, St Albans Road, just before the lights at Balmoral Road.

Bob.

score. :laughing:

Don’t miss living there one bit, although it had its moments. Still in and out of there regularly on deliveries.

You work for a local firm bob?

WildGoose Wrote : You work for a local firm bob?

Used to mate " L A Franklin & son " used to be on the estate near met’ station, ( now a housing estate ) worked there 16 years, been owner driver for last 13 years.

Bob.