High Horse

My standard reply: “Does your risk assessment require you to wear a harness, being that high and mighty”

the maoster:
Make sure there are no witnesses or cameras, hold your fingers straight or bent at second knuckle and punch him in the throat. Job sorted.

F*****g hilarious to read bro, not so funny in actuality!! Remember reading that Elvis`s bodyguards favoured the backhand slap with a whiplash action. Easier just to keep yer trap shut, eh?

■■■■■■■:

the maoster:
Make sure there are no witnesses or cameras, hold your fingers straight or bent at second knuckle and punch him in the throat. Job sorted.

F*****g hilarious to read bro, not so funny in actuality!! Remember reading that Elvis`s bodyguards favoured the backhand slap with a whiplash action. Easier just to keep yer trap shut, eh?

Wasn’t meant to be hilarious bro. Causing physical damage to another man is rarely a laughing matter unless you’re a complete phsyco (sp). However sometimes it’s the only thing the ■■■■■ understand, and as such I stand by my post.

the maoster:

image.jpg

the maoster:

■■■■■■■:

the maoster:

Wasn’t meant to be hilarious bro. Causing physical damage to another man is rarely a laughing matter unless you’re a complete phsyco (sp). However sometimes it’s the only thing the [zb] understand, and as such I stand by my post.

In fairness M, I did say not so funny in reality. Point taken though, mate.

Years ago I was collecting at one of my regular places
it was Friday afternoon and I fully expected the stuff
not to be ready so was looking forward to a kip.

The guy on the bay tells me…stuffs not ready yet
drive…I reply…No probs mate give me a shout when
you need me.

3 hours later and I have just left I get about 10 mins down the
road and the phone rings…Its the boss…Whats been going on?
Me…Errrr nowt why?

Long story short the company had rang and said I had been
abusive and punched the wharehouse supervisor.

After a bit of a chat with the boss I told him I was going back
to smack him on the nose for real.

When I pulled in the yard he spotted me not looking best pleased
and ran, I chased through the wharehouse and he locked himself
in the office and would not come out :laughing:

Anyway after about a week of phone calls between our two companies
It was decided no futher action would be taken.It became a standing joke
between me and the lads on the bay because he always ducked off when I
showed up :laughing:

What an ■■■***e - where are their heads at??