Hi, I have a stupid question

I’m not in a massive rush - I have other sources of income as well, and this is supplemental rather than essential. I’ll just keep on plodding on with the single car transport for the minute.

I’m seeing it as a 12-18 month project to get everything together back to the point where I am on the road with a 7.5 tonne double decker car mover with trailer/spec lift so I can do 3 cars at once. If I have to start buggering about then I might as well get a good enough set up at the end of it for it to be worth it.

Pendaric:
I’m not in a massive rush - I have other sources of income as well, and this is supplemental rather than essential. I’ll just keep on plodding on with the single car transport for the minute.

I’m seeing it as a 12-18 month project to get everything together back to the point where I am on the road with a 7.5 tonne double decker car mover with trailer/spec lift so I can do 3 cars at once. If I have to start buggering about then I might as well get a good enough set up at the end of it for it to be worth it.

Hi Pendaric,

Ahh!

So all you need to do now as a first step is to get yourself an Operator CPC, which shouldn’t be too difficult given your previous experience in transport.

The O/D’s forum is probably your next port of call:

This sticky should get you much of the initial info you’ll need:

Good luck mate!! :smiley: