Hi all

It can be difficult to separate the trolls from the genuine people. Half the time I think that people on here sign up with another name just to cause arguments!

Anyways, welcome! This thread is useless without pics though :smiley: some build pictures would be interesting :grimacing:

It’s generally considered good TruckNet etiquette for your introductory post to be about a minor incident on the road for the TruckNet CSI to investigate and then pass judgement on.

Akuji:
Though I’d say hi, been driving about 15 years with 9 at my current job. Work for Nortons in Manchester and love the job. Getting a £250k truck in about 3 months.

Daz

By thats what you all willy waving.

i’d drive a £75 truck if it was here in brid and deliver potatoes all day for minimum wage,but there’s ball all here :cry:

missing driving proper lorry’s,i do’nt consider 7 1/2 tonners as proper lorry’s,i call em vans at work to ■■■■ em all off,why does anybody who drives puddle jumpers drive round with sunglasses on and call themself lorry drivers,it came with your car licence and it’s a friggin van :unamused:

Welcome in mate…don’t blame you for being excited about getting a nice new truck, good luck to you and remember to get us plenty of pics when you finally get her :smiley:

scantheman:
Welcome in mate…don’t blame you for being excited about getting a nice new truck, good luck to you and remember to get us plenty of pics when you finally get her :smiley:

Thank you, much appreciated. I’ll get them up as soon as i get my paws on the keys :smiley:

SwedishSteel:
Yeah, well, I’m getting a £251k truck.

:laughing:

Welcome Akuji. Don’t mind the knockers, just look at the White’s transport thread. :laughing:

I am interested in your new 250 thousand pound truck & would like to see some pictures of it posted on here when you get it. You must be very excited, fair play to you, just don’t put a dent in it!

I’d have asked to keep the old truck and have a 50% pay rise instead…they can obviously afford it buying new gear at that price!!! :laughing:

Welcome by the way! :smiley:

Here is the current one

Best of luck with the new truck Akuji, it’s nice to get something new :smiley:

Welcome to the site, dont worry about some of the muppets on here id be blasting it about if I was getting a new truck too so dont worry.

Thanks guys :slight_smile:

Welcome to truck net you may regret joining but hope to see some pics off this lorry before you decide we’re all tossers and leave :slight_smile: look forward to seeing it.

Welcome Akuji - want to borrow some brasso for your tin hat? :laughing: :laughing:

Hi, I just drive what truck I’m told to , I’ve driven some rough old ones ,& a brand new scania refrigerator with only delivery miles on it!! :smiley: whether old or new truck , it doesn’t bother me , I just get on with the job :smiley: & welcome :smiley: