HGV spills 12000 litres of paint

Paint was white, but I bet the language was more colourful

eagerbeaver:
Agreed Pete. A quality contribution from the dog that ain’t petrol. PMSL :slight_smile:

for myself,then its a combination of the fact that ,1,they show him no sympathy or help whatsoever because theyre just laughing so much,and,2,the guy is almost speechless with rage he can hardly speak to start with…this stuff is definately more entertaining than the tv programs. all good clean fun,(apart from the paint) :smiley:

knb25965:
Police investigation team have been called to the scene hoping to paint a picture of what happened.

It will turn out to be another whitewash of an enquiry.

nsmith1180:

Fatboy slimslow:

El Deano:
West Yorkshire Police said it was working to establish the cause of the incident. It fell off the truck. Solved that one for them. Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

nope. :grimacing: driver ( in the loosest sense ) didn’t know how to do dolly knots. :grimacing:

Not knowing how to do a dolly knot doesn’t make you a “Driver in the loosest sense”. I haven’t done a dolly knot since I passed my Module 2 and 4, so if you asked me to do one now I wouldn’t be able to. I would be able to properly secure a load though because I have access to things like ratchet straps, internal straps and am familiar with sheeting loads.

DRIVER ( in the loosest sense! ) AS IN SCREWDRIVER. :grimacing: didn’t strap down his load. :laughing: keeping up so far! The P1$$ taking bit is dolly knots to secure his load ( as in he didn’t use any, apart from gravity to keep it on the lorry bed ) got it now? :sunglasses: hence the :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: IRONY. :smiley: I’ve not done a dolly since I was shown in 1977, but I can still rope and sheet now in 2017! :grimacing: GOT IT? :sunglasses:

dieseldog999:
what colour do you get when you mix red/blue and yellow then??

youtube.com/watch?v=iIvtuLOJTtY
oldie,but pure class when you look at the expression on the flipflops face… :open_mouth:

there is the option of a smaller but just as amusing spill for transit man…

youtube.com/watch?v=V6l2py68WY4

Brilliant videos especially the second one…I cant stop laughing ! :laughing: