here we go again

jonboy:
when you buy a caravan do you get any training in how to drive with the bloody things on the back or do you pay the money ,there you go get on with it.

My mum is a kean “vanner”. She loves it. Off up to Newtonmore in it this weekend - she’ll be the one at the back of the tail-back trying to over take everyone - even she hates other slow drivers :laughing:

Anyway some years ago she asked me to teach her how to reverse it cos she was struggling. So we spent a Saturday afternoon in a nearby empty office car park reversing back and forth, round corners etc. Now she’s a pro. Whenever she goes to sites theres always some bloke comes over to offer her advice - woman reversing a caravan: better give her a hand cos she’ll balls it up! She hates that. I’ve seen her do it. Elbow on the door frame, head out the window. Left hand down half a turn lift clutch and she’s in quick as a flash. Keep telling her she should be a wagon driver.

She told me I should spend my weekends teaching caravan owners how to drive. Probably right, I could make some decent cash, but naw, I’ll stick to hurling abuse at them out on the roads thanks. :smiling_imp: :laughing:

YOU COULD TRY BUT I WOULD FIND YOU AND DO A LOT MORE