Healthy eating while tramping

commonrail:

Michael Douglas:
Ryvitas - plain, with a mug of water. Nothing more, nothing less…

Or…homemade meat and potato pie,roasties,mash,cauliflower cheese,cabage and carrots for 4 quid.

Yeah…or that! :sunglasses:

And lager?

seth 70:
Tinned new potatoes ,tinned savoury mince and a tin of garden peas,old school cab snap :grimacing:

Thats exactly what i had on monday night (well with a tin of mix veg instead of peas for a bit of colour :smiley:)

got to eat it straight out the pan as well to save on the washing up

Just sat here now waiting for my noodles to cook and they are getting chucked in the pan with a tin of tikka massala, got 2 cans of lager left in the fridge for after as well :smiley:

■■■■ this lads,
after 12drops round Ayrshire/Glasgow today I’m treating myself right now to an ICE cold pint of Bud and the 2course special@ Frankie&Bennies Silverburn Centre Glasgow!!!:slight_smile:

seth 70:
Rikki,that unnamed tin was always pineapple rings or fruit salad that was very sickly :laughing:

Yea, I’ve had beef and vegetable camion stew with prunes and apricot slices before! :stuck_out_tongue:

Big Truck:
[zb] this lads,
after 12drops round Ayrshire/Glasgow today I’m treating myself right now to an ICE cold pint of Bud and the 2course special@ Frankie&Bennies Silverburn Centre Glasgow!!!:slight_smile:

:sunglasses:

Harry Monk:

seth 70:
Rikki,that unnamed tin was always pineapple rings or fruit salad that was very sickly :laughing:

Yea, I’ve had beef and vegetable camion stew with prunes and apricot slices before! :stuck_out_tongue:

You beat me to it Harry, but it all used to go well together.
Once shared a meal with a Turkish lad he had a big bag full of different spices he kept chucking in, ■■■■ knows what they were but it was good scran. :smiley:

I’ve knocked the daily fry ups on the head nowadays, muesli for brekky and carry a lot of fruit for snacking . Got a cab microwave, the wife makes me some packed meals which are a bit healthier than the Tesco readies, but try and have a pub meal and a pint once or twice a week.

Hard to beat the porridge with a few raisins/wee drop of honey chucked in,
heat in micro and nice healthy start to day!!!