Heads up for the TT

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ph0SjLC_lqk

3.48 onwards is particularly good. How anyone can dislike bikes (ridden well :laughing: ) is beyond me. Would love one but don’t think I’ll ever be able to afford one :cry:

Check this out. Guy Martin eat your heart out.

m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=z_ZmC7-t … _ZmC7-tDdQ

Can’t watch anymore. Can’t even buy a bike mag.

It will end up with me buying another one and then the impending divorce will ■■■■■■■ me.

Hats of to anyone with the stones to do the TT. I still have an ounce of sanity and a distinct lack of the required skill to ever attempt it.

You need balls of steel to do that TT. Chap I knew did it one year and showed me the video off his race cam, totally nut bar if you ask me.

Big day for Mr Dunlop. Good Luck to him & let’s hope all the Riders stay safe.

Here is Michael Dunlop proving that he most certainly not yet another media savvy corporate drone. (The best bit starts at 4.40 onward.)

oppositelock.jalopnik.com/tt-rac … -511609965

kjw21:
Can’t watch anymore. Can’t even buy a bike mag.

It will end up with me buying another one and then the impending divorce will ■■■■■■■ me.

Hats of to anyone with the stones to do the TT. I still have an ounce of sanity and a distinct lack of the required skill to ever attempt it.

I raced on Classic bike in the eighties, and spent 4 weeks in Liverpool Royal Infirmary because of a rare marshalling fault that caused more chaos and lots of pain to me …Not got the balls or skill for it now and modern bikes now are so ■■■■ quick I would ot want to even contemplate giving one some welly around the course even on Mad Sunday.

the maoster:
Here is Michael Dunlop proving that he most certainly not yet another media savvy corporate drone. (The best bit starts at 4.40 onward.)

oppositelock.jalopnik.com/tt-rac … -511609965

Brilliant. You’ve just gotta love the bloke, tells it how it is. I noticed that the interviewer still had to apologise for the language at the end ! KNOBS !

John McGuinniss has racked up win number 20… :smiley:

zeddman:

And one more podium then Joey. 41 podiums in 41 years :laughing:

The TT is over but if you want a good ride out, there is a fundraiser for the Marco Simoncelli Foundation, leaving the Cat and Fiddle at 11am and finishing at Donington Park on the 24th August.

What a brilliant week, shame Michael couldn’t get all 5 but good on John for his 20th win.

Looking forward to watching Dunlop for the next 20 years, 7 wins already & he’s only 23 !

Hope all the people involved in Fridays ‘off’ make a speedy recovery, I watched from The bottom of Bray Hill back in the Late 70s & those boys were fast back then, must be an even bigger Buzz now !

Wheel Nut:

zeddman:

The TT is over but if you want a good ride out, there is a fundraiser for the Marco Simoncelli Foundation, leaving the Cat and Fiddle at 11am and finishing at Donington Park on the 24th August.

11am today? That’s a bloody long ride!

dew:

Wheel Nut:

zeddman:

24th August :wink: (should have time to get there, if you leave now on a modern Moped :laughing: )

For anyone who missed the TV coverage of this year’s TT, there are highlights on Monday 10th June at 6.00pm on ITV4.

dew:

Wheel Nut:

zeddman:

60 miles