Hand your keys in driver

Having the keys doesn’t immobilize the vehicle …

Not that it ever bothers me handing them over or hanging them on the back of the bay .
It would if it meant I couldn’t listen to the radio .

If I didn’t hand the keys in then I would miss out on the pleasures of waiting in the spacious, luxuriant drivers’ waiting area wouldn’t I? :laughing:

Super smiley,
driving daf CF, iveco stralis, volvo FM, Merc Axtor or Scania
They all have the same alarm system fitted (after market).
remove the keys, the alarm is automatically activated after 30 secs.

Del949,

Well in your case mate, if I got to somewhere that needed me to leave the keys and still have access to the cab then I’d probably ring the gaffer and say the tip I’m at needs the keys, but the alarm system won’t let me be without the keys and in the cab.

Its his call if you stay there, and if he says you are to stay there, you get him to talk to the guy in charge of the delivery point and say that you need your keys.

Agreements can always be come to!

Alex

My old Scania 112 was on a switch & a button :wink: no keys required to drive it.

Scarab, it was a regular tip (Every day------all day) but now I am banned from the site ,so not a problem!

I made a right [zb] of myself at Tesco Lichfield a while back by sneakily returning to the cab whilst being tipped. It’s a long and funny story now but it wasn’t at the time, especially when they called the police! :open_mouth:

All I’ll say is, if you’re tempted to return to your cab there whilst being tipped, I would strongly advise against it !

We have time Rob , do tell .

paul@midway:

:stuck_out_tongue:

paul@midway:

please tell!!! :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

del949:
Scarab, it was a regular tip (Every day------all day) but now I am banned from the site ,so not a problem!

im considering getting banned myself, but we only do 3 major RDC’s so i’m sort o f shooting myself in the foot wages wise if i do :cry: