Fowler Welch new livery

Rob K:

bald bloke:

Rob K:
Not seen a Fowler Welch for years anyway

You can’t get out much then because there’s a load about in fact I’ve seen 2 already this morning. :confused:

Might be because they’re out Spalding way iirc(?). Very rarely get down the A1 to the south these days, most of my work is either up in the north east, the midlands or just local round Yorkshire.

I’ve seen loads around those areas. Normally see them in food places etc. Drive like nutters

They have depots all over the uk and its all major supermarkets not just tescos.

We do alot for them,the eye candy in the office in spalding is something to behold if you ever go in there. :wink: :smiley:

When you open the back is there a giant tube of toothpaste inside? :confused:

That Clements trailer looks ugly with then side skirts! If you update your fleet it should be for the better not worse. NR Evans is another, the old livery looked better than the current one, went & got new Scanias & screwed the air kits on them & now they look fugly… :frowning:

Pimpdaddy:
That Clements trailer looks ugly with then side skirts! If you update your fleet it should be for the better not worse. NR Evans is another, the old livery looked better than the current one, went & got new Scanias & screwed the air kits on them & now they look fugly… :frowning:

It does indeed, every fridge should have pallet carriers.

Beautiful! I want it! :smiley:

Scanner:
Beautiful! I want it! :smiley:

Im not a scania fan but that’s the dogs bollox i want it as well.saw it last tuesday i was on way in to the hoek to get boat that was coming out the pic was taken 1st time i saw it a few months ago

Was told by a Tesco driver that Tesco own them…

Any truth in that one?