Foden Alpha ~ Past & Present

It’s my old fella’s business, not mine. Just a one man band operation these days.

He ran a fleet of 15 not so long ago. Check some of my previous posts for some pics.

As I’m sure you’re aware, construction industry has been on it’s backside for the last few years, so fleet had to be scaled down considerably!

He’s just running the one himself now - less hassle and less headaches with drivers etc.

:smiley:

Foden450:
It’s my old fella’s business, not mine. Just a one man band operation these days.

He ran a fleet of 15 not so long ago. Check some of my previous posts for some pics.

As I’m sure you’re aware, construction industry has been on it’s backside for the last few years, so fleet had to be scaled down considerably!

He’s just running the one himself now - less hassle and less headaches with drivers etc.

:smiley:

Hello Foden 450

Many thanks for that marra

Yes, one man band operations are a lot better than fleet’s of loads of trucks. Less stress too

Oh yes, the construction industry has taken a hammering and so have hauliers connected to the industry

Well, your old man certainly has got a lovely little tipper there and it’s good to see some smaller hauliers still running Foden’s

Kindest regards
CG

This one was at the Donington Park Summer Truckfest.

This one was on the track at the Donington Park Summer Truckfest. It topped every session it took part in.

nsmith1180:
This one was at the Donington Park Summer Truckfest.

This one was on the track at the Donington Park Summer Truckfest. It topped every session it took part in.

Hello nsmith1180

Excellent photos marra. Many thanks

Kindest regards
CG

This arrived into our workshop recently. Ex Wm Armstrong from Longtown,■■■■■■■■ M11 ■■■■■■■■ It was pulled out of a field a month ago,prepared and put through a test. Lovely truck to drive…far nicer than a Daf 85.

Riverstick:
This arrived into our workshop recently. Ex Wm Armstrong from Longtown,■■■■■■■■ M11 ■■■■■■■■ It was pulled out of a field a month ago,prepared and put through a test. Lovely truck to drive…far nicer than a Daf 85.

A bit of paint on that front bumper and that will be up for best in show at fests all over the country!

Riverstick:

Hello Riverstick

Excellent photo marra. Many thanks

It’s good to see a former ■■■■■■■■ truck has gone to a good home

Kindest regards
CG

image.jpg

Pete.

Dan Punchard:

Wow Dan, that’s nice! For show or work, do you want a driver for it… :laughing:

Dan Punchard:

Excellent photo Dan Punchard

What are you intending to do with the Alpha??

Restore it, break it for parts??

Kindest regards
CG

When ive finished making like new with crane and flat body I will be running it.you have first refusal pete!

Dan Punchard:
When ive finished making like new with crane and flat body I will be running it.you have first refusal pete!

Hello Dan Punchard

Many thanks for that marra

Would you please post some photos of the truck when it’s finished on the thread as I’d love to see the finished outcome?

Kindest regards
CG

Tipping Concrete from a demolition job in Leeds yesterday…

Foden450:
Tipping Concrete from a demolition job in Leeds yesterday…

Excellent photo Foden450

Kindest regards
CG

image.jpg

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Mmm, not QUITE ready for me yet Dan? :smiley: Mostly cosmetic stuff by the look of it then.

Pete.

windrush:
Mmm, not QUITE ready for me yet Dan? :smiley: Mostly cosmetic stuff by the look of it then.

Pete.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

hey dan,
fodens coming on nicely, when do you think it’ll be on the road earning its keep :slight_smile:
cheers
gaz

■■■■■■■■ gill:
Unknown North East registered Foden Alpha

Seen at Carlisle Truck Show, ■■■■■■■■ 2012

Kindest regards
CG

truck pic.JPG