Fast money

F-reds:

I love you long time,wot a great place to go if you are single.went 3 times in a year ,soi 6 comes to mind,if you know where this is you know wot I am on about,you tube soi 6Â Â Â Â keith

Haha. In another life I used to work on Soi 6. 3 times in a year?? You must have been known as a veeeery “secksy maaaaan”

Ha,went with the wife :frowning: went from heathrow ,she said half off this plain is full of over 50s men on there own and look like you bald and fat,thanks Amanda.was told to go down soi 6 by a mate,took the wife down and she said I must be the only woman down here that’s not working :laughing: sat down had few beers she loved it,Jack tar bar,best street I have been down,keith

It’s certainly an interesting way of life. We had regular customers who did 6 months truck driving for private security firms in Iraq, followed by 6 months “R&R” on Soi 6 and Walking Street.

By the by, we used to throw far more debauched parties at the ■■■ hotel on Soi 13/1 :wink:

daleyboy:
Get a degree and do a Tesol course. I lived in Thailand for 2 years teaching English.

If you want somewhere to stay, I can rent you my house. Only trouble is, it’s out in the country so not much nightlife. Nearest big town is Sakaeo.

Near Cambodia ? What’s the area like?

albaa:

daleyboy:
Get a degree and do a Tesol course. I lived in Thailand for 2 years teaching English.

If you want somewhere to stay, I can rent you my house. Only trouble is, it’s out in the country so not much nightlife. Nearest big town is Sakaeo.

Where near Cambodia, that’s a fair stretch of border, also now they have stopped land based visa runs to Cambodia, you can only renew by flying out and back in.

albaa:
Looked on kbr and Halliburton but they are old jobs

what do you mean by old jobs? I was in Halliburton Kristiansund, Norway last week, the equipment, the scenery, the harsh conditions - if I was ten years younger and single, I’d surely try to get in there.

neilg14:

albaa:

daleyboy:

Where near Cambodia, that’s a fair stretch of border, also now they have stopped land based visa runs to Cambodia, you can only renew by flying out and back in.

It’s about 1 hour from Aranyaprathet.

Beautiful countryside, and where I plan on retiring. I had the house built 14 years ago and my wifes family have looked after it when we moved back to the UK.

We have beautiful mountains and a 5 tier waterfall 30 minutes tractor ride away, and a massive pond on the property.

The house sits on 5 Acres which my wife owns and her parents have signed over the other 150 Acres to her, which has Chillis and rice growing. We have also planted rubber trees last year so hopefully that will provide a small income in theyears to follow.

When I retire over there, I plan on breeding pigs, just to keep me busy.

Shame I have to wait another 20 years!!!

milodon:

albaa:
Looked on kbr and Halliburton but they are old jobs

what do you mean by old jobs? I was in Halliburton Kristiansund, Norway last week, the equipment, the scenery, the harsh conditions - if I was ten years older and single, I’d surely try to get in there.

We’ll now tell me more!!!

you can look it up yourself on their website but a mmtm very good wage for very hard work and a plane ticket to and back from anywhere in the world on your time off.

cant see anything on their website about available driving jobs…

albaa:
Ok so I’m single again and I’m looking for one of
These hens teeth jobs great money, hard work and very hot!!!
So it might be helping the yanks move assets or shovel [zb] in
Spain. I’m open to offers. I want to graft hard for 8 months and live on
A beach in Thailand for 2. Any one no of such a job■■?
Here we go open the flood gates

These guys do your sort of work, twitter.com/TransamTruckin1

irish lorries:
What about delivering livestock

Ive never trusted a COW two or 4 legs :smiley:

sweeper1gg:

albaa:
Ok so I’m single again and I’m looking for one of
These hens teeth jobs great money, hard work and very hot!!!
So it might be helping the yanks move assets or shovel [zb] in
Spain. I’m open to offers. I want to graft hard for 8 months and live on
A beach in Thailand for 2. Any one no of such a job■■?
Here we go open the flood gates

These guys do your sort of work, twitter.com/TransamTruckin1

Yes I would do that out for about 3 months sounds
Good

J_K:
cant see anything on their website about available driving jobs…

yes its a shame, no rdc-s nor sleeping in laybys stinking of ■■■■■ why would one want to limit themselves with what their drivers licence says?

Join the brickie on heavy wind turbine haulage,can not tell you where without asking him first, but 55k for 6 month away,southern hemisphere.
klunk

You could try being a shooter on some of the merchant shops.