Eddie Stobart Trucking Songs

mfm:

villa:

bubsy06:
I downloaded it illegally

WHAT SITE

isohunt :grimacing: :grimacing:

+1 :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Just heard “Ace of spades” on the telly and my ears went until I heard EDDIE then Mrs Beanie says “told the kids to get you this for Fathers Day.”
Great tracks but no!
What it should really be is “ULTIMATE DRIVING RECORDS FROM TOP GEAR BUT IN A DIFFERENT ORDER FROM THE 5TH GEAR ONE”

tango boy:
Will let you know tomorrow, the wife has hinted im getting it for fathers day lol :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I didnt get it!!! My wife is a Monkey :astonished: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

tango boy:

tango boy:
Will let you know tomorrow, the wife has hinted im getting it for fathers day lol :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I didnt get it!!! My wife is a Monkey :astonished: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Are you not gutted tango boy? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

scottythegeordie:

tango boy:

tango boy:

Absolutely Wounded!!! Ive rung in sick for tomorrow :cry:

tango boy:

scottythegeordie:

tango boy:

tango boy:

Absolutely Wounded!!! Ive rung in sick for tomorrow :cry:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

i heard that stobarts are issuing it to all drivers(then stopping the cost from the feul bonus)…anyone caught listening to any other cd is liable to disciplinary action!

loopyjuice:

mfm:

villa:

bubsy06:

WHAT SITE

ok been on the isohunt site
tried downloading it
but first it wants me to download software called ilivid first
is that right
and do i need the bt safeguard thing too to download annonymously
my internet provider is virgin and they block things like pirate bay

villa:

loopyjuice:

mfm:

villa:

bubsy06:

WHAT SITE

tried downloading it
is that right

You don’t need ilivid, first you will need to download uTorrent then download PeerBlock (always open PeerBlock when your’e downloading torrents) go on to isohunt download the torrent it will ask if you want to open or save the torrent I alwys save them in case you need it again, wait for it to finish and don’t forget to disable PeerBlock when you’re done. Right click the torrent you have downloaded and out of the drop down menu select open containing folder that will open the torrent for you, then highlight and drag into iTunes or burn to cd hope this helps.

mfm:

villa:

loopyjuice:

mfm:

villa:

bubsy06:

WHAT SITE

tried downloading it
is that right

You don’t need ilivid, first you will need to download uTorrent then download PeerBlock (always open PeerBlock when your’e downloading torrents) go on to isohunt download the torrent it will ask if you want to open or save the torrent I alwys save them in case you need it again, wait for it to finish and don’t forget to disable PeerBlock when you’re done. Right click the torrent you have downloaded and out of the drop down menu select open containing folder that will open the torrent for you, then highlight and drag into iTunes or burn to cd hope this helps.

that is a brilliant help mate thanks
but i must be clicking the wrong download button on isohunt
cos when i click on download it wants me to still download ilivid
is there an actually link to the torrent on isohunt
instead of the big button that says download

villa:

mfm:

villa:

loopyjuice:

mfm:

villa:

bubsy06:

WHAT SITE

tried downloading it
is that right

that is a brilliant help mate thanks
but i must be clicking the wrong download button on isohunt
cos when i click on download it wants me to still download ilivid
is there an actually link to the torrent on isohunt
instead of the big button that says download

All you are doing wrong is clicking the wrong button mate, when you want to download the torrent look at the top left hand side of the page for a little silver box (like a little computer) with a green arrow on it. At the right hand side of that you will see Download .torrent click on that then your sorted mate. If you look at the bottom of the screen there will be a box open saying do you want to open or save [isohunt] Eddie Stobart Trucking Songs june (2013).torrent then click open or save job done hope this helps. If your still not sure just go on youtube there are loads of videos showing how to download torrents off isohunt.

mfm:
Anybody going to admit to buying this ■■ :grimacing: :grimacing:

my mate bought it today.12 quid at Watford Gap.he’s put the picture of the drivers that fell out the middle on his bedroom wall :laughing: