Drivers hours rule being relaxed?

Conor:

mrkazman:
It would be amazing if the relaxation applied across the lands…

Stuff that. We already work far too many hours as it is in this job.

+1 The hours are ott as it is.
Amazing?? :unamused: …yeh right ,…ffs! :unamused:
I’m off Euro work for now but if I was still on it they could shove extra driving hours right up their ■■■■ arses.
So suddenly and miraculously it’s now deemed safe, and considered legal to drive over your time…, because it suits them.
You should tell them to poke it, but as usual everybody will just conform like subservient sheep.

The relaxation used to include everyone years ago, which did not have a cap on the maximum drivers hours or spreadover you could do in a day, only rule was, 45 mins after 4.5 hours driving, still wasn’t used much back then, obviously decided to cap driving limit due to driver abuse.

robroy:

Conor:

mrkazman:

I’m off Euro work for now but if I was still on it they could shove extra driving hours right up their [zb] arses.
So suddenly and miraculously it’s now deemed safe, and considered legal to drive over your time…, because it suits them.
You should tell them to poke it, but as usual everybody will just conform like subservient sheep.

I share the same view as you,■■■■■■ me right off when we have a bad winter and some ■■■■ from the government goes on TV to say that they are relaxing the drivers hours to ensure the shelves get filled,any other time you go over they’d happily have you in court dishing out bans and fines!
■■ em,■■ em all!!!

rob22888:
£7 million is a grain of sand on a beach, in the grand scheme of tax revenues. Peanuts. We should, have our armed forces assist the French in sorting the security out whilst this situation is solved. The problem is far more our problem that in is the French, they don’t have a whole county crippled through transport chaos.

aye, :grimacing: ask nicely and we can fight them on the beaches too! :laughing: I think the French have still got barbed wire fences and trench souvenirs from June 1944! LOL :sunglasses: obviously you’ve never driven outside the M60 :unamused:

robroy:

Conor:

mrkazman:

I’m off Euro work for now but if I was still on it they could shove extra driving hours right up their [zb] arses.

the better way would be to get rid of the need for a 45 after 4.5 hours and go USA style with 10 hours max then you park up, on Euro especially I know loads of times I didn’t want to stop but was forced too.

Smoke and mirrors by the Tories instead of taking the bull by the horns and getting ■■■■ done for a change!

don’t worry, the holiday season is over in a month or so and it will all be forgotten.

I did a 16 on the chicken and every cowboy manager says I need training on tacho hours .muppits.how do they get the jobs .evangelism ?

■■■■ the shelves. The only time they will actually DO something is when the shelves ARE empty - and the sooner that is the better.

Little Weed waffling on about parking on MOD land etc etc. bah :imp:

merc0447:
Smoke and mirrors by the Tories instead of taking the bull by the horns and getting [zb] done for a change!

Since when has the Tories, nay any policition taken the bull by the horns and actually did something?! That wasn’t to cover their own ends!