Driver beaten & tortured by boss

pete-b:

wirralpete:
wonder if he knows the colour of the boathouse in Hereford?

There isn’t one :wink:

■■■■ you sussed me out! just as I was about to tell you all about when I did the Iranian embassy, even though I was 10 at the time :smiley:

wirralpete:

pete-b:

wirralpete:
wonder if he knows the colour of the boathouse in Hereford?

There isn’t one :wink:

■■■■ you sussed me out! just as I was about to tell you all about when I did the Iranian embassy, even though I was 10 at the time :smiley:

We must have been there together :wink: :laughing:

You lot wouldn’t last five minutes in the Boathouse near Hereford :exclamation: :laughing:

kr79:
I’m guessing he got caught with his fingers in the till

Or somewhere…! :open_mouth: :laughing:

Dipper_Dave:

:
Quite right, poor show everyone.

Def Other Work, he wasn’t free to spend the time how he liked and he had no idea how long he was going to have to wait.

Sounds right to me just hope he makes a note on his printout after as a VOSA fine will be in cricket score territory for no daily rest/break, then the EU will stuff him for breaching wtd/rtd/wtf rules.

Perhaps asking your interigator / drug smuggling co-hort (allegedly) how long they anticipate having ones scrotum attached to the trucks batteries will allow POA to be selected.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Sorted, gotta keep it legal!

Dave the Renegade:
You lot wouldn’t last five minutes in the Boathouse near Hereford :exclamation: :laughing:

aye the pub in town! Now the killing house is made of? :sunglasses: :laughing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Fatboy slimslow:
! Now the killing house is made of? :sunglasses: :laughing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

P Coy rejects?

Waco:
Mersey delivery firm boss in court accused of kidnapping badly beaten lorry driver

liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liv … ho-6265002

He will see what torture is when he has to see Beverley Bell

zeddman:

Waco:
Mersey delivery firm boss in court accused of kidnapping badly beaten lorry driver

liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liv … ho-6265002

He will see what torture is when he has to see Beverley Bell

As the wife has just pointed out. It does not say the guy worked for the same company(Paul Wilson Transport), Does IT■■?

I think this has nothing to do with truck driving.