Down hill racer boys need not apply, poss a ex maritime daf

i would too mate how the young’un■■?

lee hawke:

jody1980:
:smiley: :smiley: globby480…

i never said u’d been on the box’s lee… i was just following the maritime thread of globby… i do remember you askin me about box’s tho mate :laughing: :laughing:

globby 480:

lee hawke:

jody1980:
globby480 i bet your ex Roberts scania has had more sheep/farmers/inbred drivers in that bluetooth’s downhill daf … :unamused: :unamused:
most people who try to live the dream… by buying the famous white and blue motors usually end up running day and night to make the finance payments on the daf scania or ovlov and the black warrior pick up… usually on the boxes for maritime… :blush:

been paid for 16 months now and ive never pulled a container with it

you would get lost hawkster if you did boxes, its ok you stick to sleeping in that layby on the A1 every morning,

it was a ex le jones motor then johnny roberts got it by god it will have had some in it it looked like it had held a barn dance in the thing when i bougth it, mind you :blush: :blush: it still does look like its held a barn dance inside the cab,

BUT NO VELVET PELMITS AND CURTIANS in it :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Al Stick to Morpeth Everyday n loads of kip in the layby at rainton

jody1980:
i would too mate how the young’un■■?

lee hawke:

jody1980:
:smiley: :smiley: globby480…

i never said u’d been on the box’s lee… i was just following the maritime thread of globby… i do remember you askin me about box’s tho mate :laughing: :laughing:

globby 480:

lee hawke:

jody1980:
globby480 i bet your ex Roberts scania has had more sheep/farmers/inbred drivers in that bluetooth’s downhill daf … :unamused: :unamused:
most people who try to live the dream… by buying the famous white and blue motors usually end up running day and night to make the finance payments on the daf scania or ovlov and the black warrior pick up… usually on the boxes for maritime… :blush:

been paid for 16 months now and ive never pulled a container with it

you would get lost hawkster if you did boxes, its ok you stick to sleeping in that layby on the A1 every morning,

it was a ex le jones motor then johnny roberts got it by god it will have had some in it it looked like it had held a barn dance in the thing when i bougth it, mind you :blush: :blush: it still does look like its held a barn dance inside the cab,

BUT NO VELVET PELMITS AND CURTIANS in it :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Al Stick to Morpeth Everyday n loads of kip in the layby at rainton

ye all goin well

very nice Daf. Best arctic tipper outfit ive seen a credit to you mate…
used to see u in maltby i work for teasdale tpt

Daf Man 480:

it wants to be DAF MAN it dont do much its all SHOW AND :open_mouth: NO GO!!! he could only manage 1 load a day out of maltby he was way,way to tired for any more jobs in the day, :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

globby 480:

Daf Man 480:

it wants to be DAF MAN it dont do much its all SHOW AND :open_mouth: NO GO!!! he could only manage 1 load a day out of maltby he was way,way to tired for any more jobs in the day, :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

i was hargreaves top owner driver
blobby 480

who was■■? i thought it was your mate supermario (colin)

lee hawke:

globby 480:

Daf Man 480:

blobby 480

lee hawke:

globby 480:

Daf Man 480:

blobby 480

FOR WHAT hawkster■■? best sleeper!! def wouldnt have been best kin worker that we do know so please en~lighten us all about this top o/d part, or was it for… THE MOST FRUIT BOWLS COLLECTED
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :lo

Is this thread serious?

rodjo :smiley: :smiley:

AaronR:
Is this thread serious?

AaronR:
Is this thread serious?

DEADLY SERIOUS why do you ask that aaron?? i was just showing people what can be done with a old maritime unit, bit like hanbury davis"s they will tart you motor up aswell, not to sure about :laughing: :laughing: velvet curtians and pelmits tho but i guess they will do what people want to make a sale :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

cant believe how childish u all are on here wouldnt want u working with me.cab happy ■■■■■ lol

whys that haulmaster you to could pop round to maritime instead of been a grumpy old git and get some velvet curtians :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

heard there good for soaking up yer ■■■■■■■■■■■ :unamused:

Globby keeps going on about these velvet curtains, reckon he secretly wants some for his living room.

I remember when he used to look after it it just looks like any other neglected ex maritime downhill now :frowning: Are the cylinder heads on velcro for ease of removal each weekend? :smiley:

Bloooootooth Tha Too Close!!!

Joshh:

Nah thee thes nar rooom fo that kind o’ talk in this thread tha knows :smiley:

ovlov:
I remember when he used to look after it it just looks like any other neglected ex maritime downhill now :frowning: Are the cylinder heads on velcro for ease of removal each weekend? :smiley:

Bloooootooth Tha Too Close!!!

god dont get hawkie on about velcro heads for christ sakes!!

ovlov:

Joshh:

says you that runs 4 DAFs

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: I know we keep finding the smelly knickers down the back of the bed :laughing:

I hope your lass doesn’t see that last message you put on :smiley: You’ll be sleeping with tat tony next week if she does…Now where’s that delete button Hawkie :smiley:

Bloootooth Tha Too Close!!!

lee hawke:

ovlov:

Joshh:

says you that runs 4 DAFs
and my old M.A.N by eck av shagged sum mucky tarts in that motor

Aye & i bet u still had that baseball cap on when you did em, eh max power :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: