DHL/Nisa livingston

Snackus Barricus:

pavaroti:
Speaking to an agency bod who was doing the shunting at boots, he said it’s great place to work, which surprised me given the nature of the shops. The same agency bod refuses the co op for health and safety reasons. :open_mouth: :confused:

Am no surprised the guy refuses the co-op for health and safety reasons, he deserves a pat on the back and I wish more were like him.

The Coup sorry Co-op breaches health and safety on so many grounds, here are just a few.

Overweight cages
3 wheel cages
Refrigerated fleet not washed out/ mould on floor anfd walls
The cabs are a biohazard, even in the 11 plate Scannies!!

needn’t go any further.

WELL DONE THAT MAN!!

I’d second that as I load those disgusting boxes and trailers if its not mouldy it smells like someone has gone to the toilet in there.

bluebear1000:
they are based at deans livingston they only take class 1 on nisa contract. no point employing a driver who can only do half the work.
but they also have the bp contract in there which is all class 2 deliverys to the garages.
i have also heard that the wetherspoon contract might be coming thru to the livngston depot

Some of it already does. Most goes through Bellshill but three days a week we send some stuff through Livingston. A chappy comes from Harlow and takes it on his way up to collect a backload. They used to take our Irish stuff to Stoke to go on the boat with their stuff but now we do it ourselves via Bellshill. Haven’t heard any plans to move everything else to Livingston though.

bluebear1000:
i work for them in scotland its 28300+1000 bonus based on a 48 hour week .also we are getting a pay reveiw in april.
its a mix of class 2 and class1 work it can be hard going at times hence the reasonable salary

Hard going? Thats a laugh, try working at farmfoods to find out about hard going. :laughing:

pavaroti:

bluebear1000:
i work for them in scotland its 28300+1000 bonus based on a 48 hour week .also we are getting a pay reveiw in april.
its a mix of class 2 and class1 work it can be hard going at times hence the reasonable salary

Hard going? Thats a laugh, try working at farmfoods to find out about hard going. :laughing:

the bro in law is on for farmfoods,your not wrong saying its hard going.

pavaroti:

+1 :smiley:

pavaroti:

bluebear1000:

aye your right mate am talking nonsense jobs a doddle money for nothing

jf1970:

pavaroti:

bluebear1000:

the bro in law is on for farmfoods,your not wrong saying its hard going.

I done a couple of weeks with Farmfoods with an agency about 20 yrs ago .
Done a couple of trunks to Bolton with newish 3200 dafs …thats was ok
A few days store dels in a 6 wheeler Fl7 …that was ok .
Then a week solid in a 44ft on stores …nightmare !
Front door deliveries , could only get parked about 200mtrs away from some of them , up back alley ways blocking roads off , shoving cages along main streets !!!
The stores i delivered in the 6 wheels rigid had bigger back doors and better access .

Bugger that i said , there were easier ways to make money !