Dates with a lorry driver...

What about the ladeez of TNUK?
There are several of them who can turn heads, and no doubt look stunning wearing a casual or designer outfits.

its ok girls, you can buy me a pint at the next trucknetuk party :wink:

SteveBarnsleytrucker:

Reubs766:
I was in Chesterfield truck stop on my break once, and a good looking lady parked up next to me with one of NFT’s fridges. I was shocked to see her jump out the cab and strut across the yard in a dress!

Also, my lass passed her class 2 earlier this year, and thinks nothing of taking the motors to be serviced at the local dealer. I’d love to see the dealers faces as this blonde turns up in her heels and mini skirt to drop a wagon off. Heh heh

The trucks don’t be the only thing getting serviced! :wink: :grimacing:

Well, you know what some of us mucky truckers are like! I don’t mind if I can watch. . . . !

Reubs766:
I was in Chesterfield truck stop on my break once, and a good looking lady parked up next to me with one of NFT’s fridges. I was shocked to see her jump out the cab and strut across the yard in a dress!

:grimacing: :grimacing:

Legend_Scania:

Reubs766:

Ooooooh behave! One usually pays good money for images of blondes in little clothing. . . . . ! Hell, she costs me a fortune and I’m never there to see it myself! Oh, how I love being a truck driver!

Reubs766:

Legend_Scania:

Reubs766:

Ooooooh behave! One usually pays good money for images of blondes in little clothing. . . . . ! Hell, she costs me a fortune and I’m never there to see it myself! Oh, how I love being a truck driver!

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: tho I’ll post it up before someone says, can you describe her please :slight_smile:

Squirting her fat :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: