Class C theory

yes i did sit and pass my c1 test about a month after pasing my theory. Thanks for all the help rog and others . So i am right in saying that the date on the theory certificate is the date you have to pass your c1 ■■
How can i doulbe double check shall i call the dvla and give them my driver number?

Thanks

Rich

s2rich:
yes i did sit and pass my c1 test about a month after pasing my theory. Thanks for all the help rog and others . So i am right in saying that the date on the theory certificate is the date you have to pass your c1 ■■
How can i doulbe double check shall i call the dvla and give them my driver number?

Thanks

Rich

YES

you want the DSA Tel. Free 0300-200-1122

You only have to pass 1 theory.

The theory pass lasts for 2 years.
If you do not pass a practical test within this time time then you have to pass another theory test.

Because you passed your C1 then that is it you do not have to pass another theory :wink:

That’s right. Only 1 theory test per categories A, B, C, D. If you already have a full licence in the relevant group you don’t need to do another.

For example if you passed a category A motorcycle test before about 2001, you automatically got a B1 licence. Therefore, if you wanted to sit a car test, you didn’t need to do the theory test for B, because you already had a full B1.