Class 3 to Cat C

Harry Monk:
Theoretically you should have it but we had another member (Stevespain) who passed his Class 3 in the military and DVLA claimed to have no record of it, he even got his old CO to write to DVLA confirming this but he never got anywhere as far as I’m aware. Perhaps if he reads this he might have some advice.

Ahhh crap, sorry to have missed this…
Ok, what happened with me was, and i don’t think It will help, it’s just info,
Passed me class 2 in the army, 76.
I was living in Spain, work dried up, came back to UK, 2018

Got a medical, did 35 hours cpc,
Applied for me license

DVLA said “we have no record of you pass g the test and decline to issue you your entitlement u til you prove that you have it”

I got a document from army records, class 2,.
DVLA now says “While we now accept that you have a Class 2 entitlement we decline to re-use it because you failed to exchange your old style license for the new plastic one”

DVLA are ■■■■■■■■

whisperingsmith:
> jakethesnake:
> I remember car drivers being allowed to drive a coach being used as a berry bus. :laughing: And as long as you were not carrying fare paying passengers it was fine. :wink:

I presume your reference to fare paying customers means you are referring to a Berry Bush not a Berry Bus ■■? :blush: :blush: :blush:

Ha ha, good point :laughing: yeah it’s just that when I was young everyone in our local area called it the Berry bus. :blush: